Cobra KING LTD Driver Preview

This partnership with Casis is long term. A few more products coming down the line.

Is there adjustability that happens with how the Spaceport is inserted and aligned?
I was wondering the same. My impression is that the port is only removed when u simply want to look inside your driver haha

Rickie like the satin matte black finish on his irons. 'Cool looking club' very similar to what he playing now.

That press kit and those irons!!! Wow!

Listening to YAgley talk, that guy is expecting huge things from this driver & that's exciting.

This driver was built for the low handicap to the 10 hdcp. Not to say the high cap won't appreciate it but knowing why the ball did what did my not be alpreciated.

Are the speaking about the Pro version or the normal?

That thing is redonkulous looking...and I love it. I definitely want to hit this bad mother!!

The press kit arrived, so I am going to add a few of my in-hand pictures as well. I am sure the pictures Freddie will get outside will be way better, but I wanted to at least add these. I couldn't get a good picture of the crown, every picture was just a reflection of me, so I will let Freddie get those for you.

0818151244a~2~2-L.jpg

0818151245~2-L.jpg

0818151246b-L.jpg

0818151245a~2-L.jpg

0818151245c-L.jpg
0818151252-L.jpg
0818151246a-L.jpg

0818151245e~2-L.jpg

Now if they all were shipped like this that would be amazing. And hopefully we still get to choose what color we want and orange is not the only choice.

Staying with Black with Orange Highlights

Freddy is it 460cc?

Headed to the range to hit this driver

Great coverage Freddie. I like the fact only black and orange as an option. It looks great this way.

I might have missed it but when will it be available to us laymen?

Definitely want to know if we are going to keep seeing different color options now, because, yeah....
StaYing with all black

Yes, Panda going to take some swings with this one. Excited to hear your thoughts

I thought I heard that this driver was designed for the scratch to 10 handicap, but, that higher handicappers would also appreciate the technology. Anyone else pick up on that?

I thought I heard that this driver was designed for the scratch to 10 handicap, but, that higher handicappers would also appreciate the technology. Anyone else pick up on that?

He basically said that. While it's designed with lower handicaps in mind, the technology should work for higher handicaps too.

The press kit looks wild. Really like the looks of the King LTD

Wow the Packaging they sent THP is awesome. Shows the really care and have something special to offer. I cannot wait to read about Freddie ' feedback on this beauty

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This driver was built for the low handicap to the 10 hdcp. Not to say the high cap won't appreciate it but knowing why the ball did what did my not be alpreciated.

See above.

I'm available to test the Press Kit :p That thing looks awesome!!

Just a thanks to Freddie for filling in for me and doing a far better job than I ever could. Awesome stuff.

This thing looks unreal, and Freddie coverage is killer so far!

Back