British Open Championship [Spoilers]

Play has been suspended due to high winds, mainly on the double green of 7 and 11. Exactly not what I wanted to wake up to today!

that could change everything. If they don't make these guys go out there in the wind and wait for it to calm down(which over there could take 5 minutes) they will probably get an easier trek....if thats the case, Mickelson might be heading home

37 minutes and now they are discussing letting them go back and warm up and all the players are probably ok with that let it die down some more. Well looks like Tiger and Rory have a great opportunity to go low again

37 minutes and now they are discussing letting them go back and warm up and all the players are probably ok with that let it die down some more. Well looks like Tiger and Rory have a great opportunity to go low again
I don't know about that. It may have died down a little, but I'd still be surprised if anyone went low.

looks like they are heading back on the course. jason sobel is blogging from st andrews, he says he doesn't see much difference with the wind conditions.

who is the guy that was talking about o' hair not being there and saying he is one of yours, and "where the hell is he" lol that was pretty funny. but i cant think of his name.

So it looks like the curse of GG will live on. My pick to win was Luke Donald and it doesn't look like he is going to even make the cut.

and we're back!!!!

So it looks like the curse of GG will live on. My pick to win was Luke Donald and it doesn't look like he is going to even make the cut.

I took him in the US Open, thought about taking him this week until I listened to the radio show :D

One thing that really irritates me is the oscillating ball on the green rule. Lose that and they'd be fine out there and no hold ups.

I just find it so unnecessary, nobody is gaining an advantage, in fact quite the opposite.

Frisky afternoon ahead for the groups now obviously. Commentators over here saying it's not really any different now to 45 mins ago....good luck boys.....anyone got any 72s for sale could make a fortune.

I took him in the US Open, thought about taking him this week until I listened to the radio show :D

he wouldn't have qualified for the contest anyway ddec, haha, i know this b/c i almost picked him.

wow scratch what i said about going low these guys are gonna struggle breaking par the wind is killing them. i wonder how John Daly is gonna hold up, can his mental game take this kind of abuse

he wouldn't have qualified for the contest anyway ddec, haha, i know this b/c i almost picked him.

this was before I read contest rules. Thank god he wasn't eligible!!! Once his name came out of GolferGals mouth, I would have been more likey to take Louis Oosthuizen. No offense GG, but I am superstitious and the curse seems to be real

wow scratch what i said about going low these guys are gonna struggle breaking par the wind is killing them. i wonder how John Daly is gonna hold up, can his mental game take this kind of abuse

hahaha, lmao!!!

bogey bogey for mr woods

and louis oost"who"sin sits back and watches his biggest threats fall by the wayside. the luck of the draw may very well win this tournament and i think that sucks.

I just turned on the tv and saw JD putting. Those are some f**kin ugly pants!!!!!

I'm really thinking of buying a pair of loudmouth pants for FL

I heard this morning that his g/f wears the matching skirt duing tournaments. Lucky for her that usually lasts only 2 days.

Projected cut is currently at 2 under. Anyone want to take a guess where the actual cut line will land? I'm going for level par.

Based on where scores are going right now... +1

I'm really thinking of buying a pair of loudmouth pants for FL

I head this morning that his g/f wears the matching skirt duing tournaments. Lucky for her that usually lasts only 2 days.

I dont think I could stand to wear pant in the warm weather in Florida but if I could I am not sure about those, maybe another style but those he is wearing today are hideous!!!

and louis oost"who"sin sits back and watches his biggest threats fall by the wayside. the luck of the draw may very well win this tournament and i think that sucks.

+1 So now its 2 days in the row the early guy puts up the low score.

Allenby continues his slide, down to even, and is in the danger zone

Back