ESPN British Open Best Ball Challenge

A couple more hours to get an entry in on this one.

Information is in the first post if anyone else wants to join! We're up to 23 people.

dtak, couldbeu, knightgolf and WhiteRhino are the early leaders at -11.

Doesn't look like clicking on the "Segment" header does anything for sorting. You can click on the first round and sort that way, but after today it will be hard to tell. I'll paste it into excel and sort by segment and post it after each round is over.

Didnt do half bad. In a 5 way tie for second at -11... im a bit surprised. lets see if tomorrow goes as good.

Here are the round one standings. Excuse how bad it looks, my Photoshop needs to be reinstalled (corrupted) so I couldn't drop the pdf into it, I had to do a screen shot and use Paint.

I'm not sure who fastsrtfour is. IceyBall is IceyShanks

What's important is the Segment column, not the Total column.

Don't forget to change your rosters around before 1 AM ET if you want to change anything up.

c8cd16cf.jpg

Thanks For the nice setup samlls.

dtak, couldbeu, knightgolf and WhiteRhino are the early leaders at -11.

Doesn't look like clicking on the "Segment" header does anything for sorting. You can click on the first round and sort that way, but after today it will be hard to tell. I'll paste it into excel and sort by segment and post it after each round is over.

Now that the first round is over, it looks like sorting by segment works.

I forgot to change my guys out!

i checked the weather for the area last night and they said the afternoon would be better. I took everyone that would play in the afternoon...I think I am in trouble

i checked the weather for the area last night and they said the afternoon would be better. I took everyone that would play in the afternoon...I think I am in trouble

Me too. Not looking good!

Did the same but i got lucky with Barnes going nuts on the front b4 it all went sideways. and Tiger and Villegas have saved me on the back 9.

Partial Round 2 results.

Icey Shanks has a guy who has 7 holes to play, dtak has a guy with one hole to play, Yoccos has a guy who has 3 to play and whoever fastsrtfour is has a guy with 3 holes to play.

I've made my changes already, for what it's worth!

782dd7b2.jpg

Staticline's team is tearing it up! -13 for the day to move into the lead, and he has a guy who has about 5 holes left. Several of those the best score is only par, so he could go a little lower.

And I thought -8 was doing good!

I fell off the wagon on this one. I got too busy and wasn't able to change my players yesterday or today. Oh well, it's just for bragging rights.

Results after Round THREE:

7716868c.jpg

Don't forget you can pick a new roster for tomorrow's round. Not much time left to do it though!

Got mine fixed a little late but we'll see what happens. Nothing like only having 2 playing in the 4some.

Oops... oh well.

Got mine fixed a little late but we'll see what happens. Nothing like only having 2 playing in the 4some.

Isn't that like a handicap match?

Congrats to Staticline for winning the British Open Best Ball game!

7ae7d8cb.jpg

This year's winners:
MASTERS: Ottawa Golf
U.S. OPEN: dirt guy
BRITISH OPEN: Staticline
PGA CHAMP.:

Last edited:
Nice picking Staticline!

This year's winners:
MASTERS: Ottawa Golf
U.S. OPEN: willwinitall
BRITISH OPEN: Staticline
PGA CHAMP.:

Ahem... This guy got the U.S. Open.

Sorry dirt. When I clicked on US Open, it was sorted by overall, not by the segment.

No problem, just givin ya a hard time. It might be different if we were competing for something.

No problem, just givin ya a hard time. It might be different if we were competing for something.

Yeah, but I'd have done the same thing!

And we were competing for bragging rights!

Woohoo. We goin' to Sizzlin'!

I was using the "who's teeing off early strategy" and it worked out.

Back