TaylorMade XFT Wedge Contest Coming Soon!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
With so many TaylorMade XFT Wedges in play at the Open Championship the amazing people at TM have decided to do a contest with the even more awesome members of THP!

TaylorMade will be giving away a set of XFT wedges (52*,56*,60*). The details of this contest will be announced soon

858969793_ZAyAq-L-1.jpg

858969846_CDPtw-L-1.jpg

858969653_3s8nD-L-1.jpg

holy 'stuff!' great contest THP and a huge thank you to Taylormade! This will make someone very happy!!!!

Wow! Nice Wedges. I Love wedges and these look great. It will go great with my new 73* Feel that should be coming soon. I can't wait to enter.

Thanks for having another awesome contest.

Wow... that is a great contest.

wow this is awesome! i love the one 52 xft wedge i have now and plan on getting 56 and 60 soon but i will wait till after this. man this is really cool of TM and THP to do!

Great prize! These will look good in my bag!

TM coming through with another great prize! I would love to win this one!

I recently purchased the 54 degree model and love it! Great contest!!

I think its great how my love Taylormade is showing THP. Can't wait to hear more details

Awesome! The wedge that won the OEM Wedge Shootout! Full OEM seal of approval!!

Dont mind if I do: OEM Kevin Wedge Shootout

I am in dire need of new wedges...

very nice!! Thank You Taylormade and THP

WOW Thanks Tm and THP!! Looking forward to this one.

what an extremely wonderful gesture by TM. a big thank you to them and to THP for bringing more and more excitement to the forum.

Wonderful contest! These are some great wedges! Now that I got my grip figured over the past couple of days I have supreme confidence in my 58* within 60 yrds (operator error occasionally happens though).

With so many TaylorMade XFT Wedges in play at the Open Championship the amazing people at TM have decided to do a contest with the even more awesome members of THP!

TaylorMade will be giving away a set of XFT wedges (52*,56*,60*). The details of this contest will be announced soon
A number of pros are using a putter that looks a lot like the dayton ghost p creamers got. Get TM to give away one of those! haha yea right.

A number of pros are using a putter that looks a lot like the dayton ghost p creamers got. Get TM to give away one of those! haha yea right.

There are hundreds of posts about that putter in the Ghost thread. Including Tour Issue pics. We are giving away a Ghost as well as a number of other prizes at the THP Fall Outing, but I still think these wedges make a pretty darn good prize as well.

wow another great contest! thanks TM and THP!

Wow!!!! This is going to be scramble. I, for one, cannot wait. Thanks THP and TM for the opportunity. Good luck to everyone.

The wedges arrived today and are ready to go. We will have an announcement this week on how to enter.

Oh man, my favorite contest yet. Thanks TM!!

Back