OCD Brand Matching-Golf Cloths

Awkward silence

My Friends Call Me Peaches
Reaction score
Handicap
I personally dont care if I have 4 different brands of golf cloths on when I play, anyone out there have a hard time pulling a club back if you have a an Adidas Shirt with UA shorts/pants?

I don't have OCD, but I have a few brands I like and that's it. I also gave a few brands I don't like and never will wear them.

I avoid that problem by only wearing Nike apparel hehe.

I could care less there are a lot of times I will be in a pair od adidas pants a puma shirt and a nike belt. I am not sponsored so I will wear what I like and what is comfortable. Now I will say I try to make sure the colors match but thats for a different thread.

I don't care between club and clothes matching but tend not to cross major brands with clothes ie nike with Adidas.

I have Under Armour, Nike and Callaway shirts, Adidas, Under Armour, Chaps Ralph Lauren shorts and a Puma or Nike belt....

Doesn't matter what I wear...still stink at this game...

All PUMA all the time. Good fitting and cofortable for FL summers.

image.jpg1_zpsegipc5yg.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

image.jpg2_zpsq4kvo76v.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

I will never wear Adidas. I wear mostly under Armour. Not on purpose, just happened that way

I'm too OCD to wear cloths. I wear clothes though...:act-up:

I own such little golf clothes,brands are not something I think about. But I do like pumas style

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back