Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very good week. First, we closed on our old house in Georgia. That's a load off my mind. Second, I played golf Friday for the first time in weeks. I think I can return to regular playing while continuing to work on the neck. :banana:

Congrats Dan!

I got married yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great THPers coming up to Michigan and having a fantastic weekend. That is why I can't make this smile go away and why I am already having the post get together blues setting in. But it's a good thing to have had.

The Happy Thread

Great THPers coming up to Michigan and having a fantastic weekend. That is why I can't make this smile go away and why I am already having the post get together blues setting in. But it's a good thing to have had.

I'm going to piggyback on this, but have much the same to say.
I really needed these couple days away from the stresses in my life right now (work).
So thankful for everyone who contributed in helping me find a smile again!
Going in, I didn't know if 4 rounds in 3 days was smart or possible for me at the moment, but I got through it.
THP'ers are a rare breed of people.

Quality, plain and simple.
I cannot wait to do this again, and I have some ideas going through my head for the future.

Thank you everyone!
I really appreciate it!

I'm going to piggyback on this, but have much the same to say.
I really needed these couple days away from the stresses in my life right now (work).
So thankful for everyone who contributed in helping me find a smile again!
Going in, I didn't know if 4 rounds in 3 days was smart or possible for me at the moment, but I got through it.
THP'ers are a rare breed of people.

Quality, plain and simple.
I cannot wait to do this again, and I have some ideas going through my head for the future.

Thank you everyone!
I really appreciate it!

I'm sure it was a blast! Glad you two got some quality golf in

My wife and I will be welcoming a son into our lives in early January. We've been pretty quiet about everything thus far (she's actually trying to find a useful way of sharing this on her facebook right now haha) but I wanted to share with my THP family this exciting news as the weeks count down to B-Day. For those who I lean on through the process, I'll just go ahead and offer my thanks right now. This place is more than just about golf to me, and the people I've met prove that time and time again.

I'm pretty pumped. Little man is going to get his golf on EARLY!!!!
Just saw this - Congrats!

Shot my PB today ,wasn't really striking it well .
00afa7dc4cc01e85d65232fa637818f5.jpg
. Confidence level is very high and looking forward to improving my scores

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice shooting!

Nice shooting!
Thanks Frank, the mini was working wonders. Poked one out 280 ish dead straight. I may keep it in the bag

nice shooting Jaysfan!

My wife and I will be welcoming a son into our lives in early January. We've been pretty quiet about everything thus far (she's actually trying to find a useful way of sharing this on her facebook right now haha) but I wanted to share with my THP family this exciting news as the weeks count down to B-Day. For those who I lean on through the process, I'll just go ahead and offer my thanks right now. This place is more than just about golf to me, and the people I've met prove that time and time again.

Awesome news. Congrats to both of you. Exciting times.

Dan...congrats dude. If you need someone to keep your clubs for you during the process, just let me know.

Shot my PB today ,wasn't really striking it well . Confidence level is very high and looking forward to improving my scores

Way to go. Keep it up and sub-80 round and new PB is around the corner.

Some awesome HHJJs in here, expected kids, weddings, great golf. Congrats everyone

Late to the party, but congrats Dan!

I got to play golf with a bunch of great THP'ers this weekend!

Had a great time!
And I discovered ColdStone...

Congrats Dustin. That's great.

CJ. How have you not known about Cold Stone. One of my favorite ice cream places.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I got to play golf with a bunch of great THP'ers this weekend!

Had a great time!
And I discovered ColdStone...

yeah but they don't have Nutter Butter blizzards

Dan! Congrats buddy!

Congrats Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back