Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Panthers D was picked in the 8th round last year.

in my OP I said THPers surprise stupidity, but changed it. But yeah, that's what I'm talking about haha

just did a mock draft 16 teamer. I like mock drafts, but you can't count for THPers surprise panic picks.

So true! I am not sure past the 5th pick anything was the same with the mock drafts I did. I think someone took Cam with an early 2nd round pick last year.

Can't wait to see who in league 2 takes the first surprise pick. Might be me at 4, who knows.

I am not enjoying the 6th spot in my mock drafts. I would rather be toward the end of the order this year.
The 16th hasn't been great so far, but I am liking my first 4 rounds at least, after that, I go through a few rounds of crazy and hope, then finish with a few decent!

15th and 18th pick. Honestly, not much to complain about in this position.

I'm pretty happy in the 7th spot. I'm going to get a top player and likely won't have an especially hard choice.

Take Tebow early, he'll end up the starter :alien:

I think Pryor will be my first rounded. I see huge upside with him.

Ok I think I have a good idea which direction I am going now.

You will set the tone for our league. No pressure.

perhaps this is the year I make the picks that screws everyone up. I'm so ready for that.

perhaps this is the year I make the picks that screws everyone up. I'm so ready for that.

I have the 12 pick, so I am pretty sure my draft was always determined by what you and the others ahead of me did. I don't have a true strategy this year. With picking so late I am going to build my team as the night goes on and I see what direction things are going.

In all the years of playing fantasy football I have never had a top 3 pick lol Not sure if I am thrilled about #2 or not with 16 teams!

My previous 2 1st round picks played in 4 games and 1 game respectively....hoping for a full season out of whoever I get this year

Who decides when the draft starts.

I'm ready to go in League 6.

My previous 2 1st round picks played in 4 games and 1 game respectively....hoping for a full season out of whoever I get this year

One word...kicker

It's a safe bet

Who decides when the draft starts.

I'm ready to go in League 6.

Pre-determined by THP. Monday night at 6 CST for all of the leagues.

After several mock drafts I am liking my 15 spot better than the #10 I thought I had. Certain sets of players seem to group around my picks so research should be easier. Studies have shown that the first 3 picks are followed by the last two picks in frequency of winning the league.

Can someone confirm we can draft from phones with the ESPN app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back