Miyazaki C. Kua Shaft Contest

well, after a day of thinking about it, i thought it would be silly not enter, so my entry is in. i figure if i have the chance to speak with tim gillis and i don't take it, then shame on me.

I'm in! thanks THP and Miyazaki!

I'm in also and thanks THP and Miyazaki for another great contest.

Once again THP has out done themselves. I've stayed out of the last few, but not with a Miyazaki C. Kua shaft on the line. Thanks THP and Miyazaki, wow!

Entered. Thanks THP and Miyazaki

And I am in!! Thanks gain to Miyazaki and THP!! Good luck everybody!

I am in, I hope I can put one of these in my bag. I would love the hybrid shaft.

Entered for sure.

The personalization of the Miyazaki shaft is awesome!! Talk about getting down to the numbers.

(Also awesome that I just titled my entry "Mayazaki".... There is no shame..)

Thanks THP and Miyazaki!

How awesome would it be to talk to a true expert on shaft fitting, flex, and design?

Thanks alot both THP and Miyazaki for your continued offerings to us all!

We are getting a ton of entries for this one.

Only a few more days to enter this one. Good look everybody.

Just a reminder this contest ends tomorrow so don't forget to get your entries in!

GG, what are you doing??? This is your one day out of shackles, now enjoy it dang it!!

Good luck everybody. We will be announcing the incredibly lucky winners Sunday night.

woo hoo cant wait till Sunday! thanks again THP and Miyazaki!

I got in as well. I don't know how I missed this for so long! Thanks Miyazaki and THP for giving us the opportunity to win some great stuff.

Just another friendly reminder that today is the last day to enter this amazing contest!!!

I hate to ask because I am sure it is posted somewhere, but when are the winners going to be posted? I can't wait to see the various setups!
!

I hate to ask because I am sure it is posted somewhere, but when are the winners going to be posted? I can't wait to see the various setups!
!

I believe I read that they're announcing the winner Sunday night.

!

Agreed. I've been daydreaming about this a bit and I can't decide what club I'd put the Kua in. Luckily, I'd have Tim's expertise to guide me.

i've decided that i'll be putting the kua in my superfast, sorry guys, this one's all wrapped up!!!

good luck everyone, this will be one awesome prize to win!

Back