THP Dinner - Fall Outing at PGA National

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We thought we would put up the menu for everybody to see that is planning on making their way down to Palm Beach for the THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day. We wanted to find a menu that would fit just about any person that will be in attendance and think this one could work for everybody.

This is our gift to you guys for making the trip and continuing to make this the best golf site around. We hope everybody enjoys it.

Tastes of Italy
Minestrone Soup
Classic Chopped Salad with Iceberg, Dried Salami, Provolone, Roma Tomato
Scallion Herb Dressing
Tuscan Grilled Vegetables with Virgin Olive Oil

Bruschetta Bar with Grilled Cibatta Crisps and Focaccia
Classic Tomato, Onion and Basil
Fresh Buffalo Ricotta, Roasted Red and Yellow Peppers, Eggplant and Onion
Calamata and Black Olive Tapanade

Panko Crusted Chicken Parmesan
Orichetta with Classic Meat Sauce
Red Snapper Provencal
Market Fresh Vegetables

Assortment of Biscotti and Butter Cookies
Canoli, Tiramisu, Casatta Cake
Freshly Brewed Coffee and Herbal Tea

There will be a fully stocked bar for all of those seeking refreshments, but for a couple of reasons, that will not be included.

I think I may fast for the week leading up to the dinner, this looks amazing. Thanks THP for setting this up, you guys are VERY generous.

Italian is my favorite. That really looks great. Love the Bruschetta bar!

Menu looks fabulous JB & GG! September can't come fast enough.

I am super excited about this one! The menu looks great and sounds like something they would prepare on Top Chef. This little trip is getting better all the time!

That sounds like a great menu!! Good work JB and GG

Sounds very good! Im starving now.

you had me at the bruschetta bar.....

That looks insane! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmm good aunt bee! Lord have Mercy you folks know how to put the dawg on :clapp:!!! We usually put overalls on when we go out to an all you can eat catfish eating here in Ga. That's so your belly can have room for more fish :eek:).. I better bring a pair to WPB! Nawwww just kidding :D,,,, however the menu looks great!!!! JB & GG always do a frist class job and the trip gets better every day .....

I don't think that was on the 'dress code list' JB provided the other day... haha
hmmmmmmmmm good aunt bee! Lord have Mercy you folks know how to put the dawg on :clapp:!!! We usually put overalls on when we go out to an all you can eat catfish eating here in Ga. That's so your belly can have room for more fish :eek:).. I better bring a pair to WPB! Nawwww just kidding :D,,,, however the menu looks great!!!! JB & GG always do a frist class job and the trip gets better every day .....

you had me at the bruschetta bar.....

they had me at FREE!

seriously, it looks devine. it's way too generous and way too much if you ask me, but it'll be a great way to mingle and have some great time amongst each other.

Italian is my favorite. That really looks great. Love the Bruschetta bar!

Mine too!! Great stuff JB and GG! Just one more reason the outing will rock. Good Golf, Good Friends, and now Good Food!!

Holy Canoli!!

Sounds fabulous!

they had me at FREE!

seriously, it looks devine. it's way too generous and way too much if you ask me, but it'll be a great way to mingle and have some great time amongst each other.

Thank you for those kind words. When we set out to create this outing and demo day, we wanted it to be something special. We wanted it to be a Utopia of sorts for THP and the forum members. We found a fantastic resort, we found great equipment companies that are going to participate in a Demo Day like you have never seen, but we wanted more.

The resort is giving away free breakfast each day for everybody and we wanted to do a dinner. That way people are not out even more money for attending this outing, but also so we could show off what PGA National is truly capable of. So we felt as though this banquet was the perfect opportunity.

We will be doing the raffle during the dinner, as well as some really cool other things that involve some prizes as well. So we hope everybody coming will have a blast. This is our gift to you guys and gals, the forum members of THP, that make this place what it is.

DINNER RAFFLE! There are going to be some lucky people playing with their new toys on Sunday! With UNLIMITED RANGE ACCESS AND BALLS. Now, you're just making me crazy. I still have 60 days to wait!

it'll be interesting to see who brings the most cash!!!!! i plan on using my size and my powers of intimidation to secure the most raffle tickets, hahaha

I would be SOL there, dont have the cash to play the buy as many as possible, just would have to cross the fingers.

it'll be interesting to see who brings the most cash!!!!! i plan on using my size and my powers of intimidation to secure the most raffle tickets, hahaha

spending the now defunct 50 up charge for the champions course on raffle tickets TC?

Back