Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So neither set will be fit for you? I say whichever set is going to be fitted for your swing is what you should get.

The mizzies will be fit for me from the factory. The DF's would be getting the shafts from my PB's(which were fit) and then bent and weighted by my local guy. So in the end the DF's will also be fit just cost a little more but at least it goes to a local guy.

Lol it's a good problem to have!!!!!!! The Mizzy's are slick clubs. When I was demo'ing shafts they used those heads and wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck choosing!!!!!!
I know. Problem is someone just pm'ed me on a different forum with a pretty good deal on some DF's. Good lord I don't know what to do!!!!

Damn this thread. You too, Jman. Now you have me thinking I need new wedges sooner than later!

Sorry Hawk! I can say though that the hype on the site about the CG15's is for real, truly worth every single penny I paid for them. They just fit my game!

I gained about 10 yards average on each club distance wise. Sometimes even more. They lowered the ball flight but more importantly it was a penetrating flight. Even when I sweep the ball it still has a more favorable flight. The irons themselves feel a lot more solid. Instead of whipping the club its a lot smoother motion. The ball off the face feels different because when I do hit down on the ball the shaft is where is should be (hope that makes sense). I can really feel a difference when I compress the ball.

When I was first adjusting to the shafts I couldnt hit the ball as well as I was previously. Lost distance and my pull was more pronounced. But once I got used to them (about a week or two) it was night and day.

Edit: Meant to quote Ol' Bridges!!!!!!!!!!

ya i was just kind of weighing my options on what to get. but im not buying any shafts till i get fitted at golfsmith or somewhere like that, was just curious between the 2 shafts and the differences. golfsmith should have both shafts plus alot more for me to hit when i get fitted, i will check out what i was fitted for on shaft fit and see how they work out on the monitor compared to the kbs.

thanks for the info man!

I had a great second experience at Golf Galaxy but Golfsmith is loaded with stuff. No problem man... Hopefully it's sooner than later for ya!
ya i was just kind of weighing my options on what to get. but im not buying any shafts till i get fitted at golfsmith or somewhere like that, was just curious between the 2 shafts and the differences. golfsmith should have both shafts plus alot more for me to hit when i get fitted, i will check out what i was fitted for on shaft fit and see how they work out on the monitor compared to the kbs.

thanks for the info man!

The mizzies will be fit for me from the factory. The DF's would be getting the shafts from my PB's(which were fit) and then bent and weighted by my local guy. So in the end the DF's will also be fit just cost a little more but at least it goes to a local guy.

Or you could come down to the outing and have a chance at winning a set of custom fit Mizunos of your choice...HEHE

I'm interested in the SeeMore putters. I've read some good write-ups about them both here and on other sites. Any recommendations?

Damn this thread. You too, Jman. Now you have me thinking I need new wedges sooner than later!

Be sure to check out the jaws too. There are so many quality wedges out right now you can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be sure to check out the jaws too. There are so many quality wedges out right now you can't go wrong.

I found a shop in Indiana that had the WS TW9's in black and I was groping them a bit. They sure are purtty too. I think I've said this before, but this time I really mean it. I am waiting until after September until I buy wedges. I mean it, I swear!

Too many wedge options!! :at-wits-end:

Those Wilson are nice... I LOVE THEM.

Or you could come down to the outing and have a chance at winning a set of custom fit Mizunos of your choice...HEHE

I truly wish I could. It's golf outing or wife. I think the wife has to win in this one. Maybe next time. My in laws actually live down there so maybe when a trip coincides with an outing I can get there. Or maybe if my script sells I can go whenever!!

I truly wish I could. It's golf outing or wife. I think the wife has to win in this one. Maybe next time. My in laws actually live down there so maybe when a trip coincides with an outing I can get there. Or maybe if my script sells I can go whenever!!

Bring wife to golf outing yes?

I found a shop in Indiana that had the WS TW9's in black and I was groping them a bit. They sure are purtty too. I think I've said this before, but this time I really mean it. I am waiting until after September until I buy wedges. I mean it, I swear!

I've REALLY considered picking up a set of the TW9's throughout the rest of the year to hoard and keep in the closet until my current wedges wear out, they were a close second for me to my CG15's for sure.

I'm interested in the SeeMore putters. I've read some good write-ups about them both here and on other sites. Any recommendations?

In my opinion you cannot miss with any of them. All great sticks for sure.

All of them are great. Each one will be at the fall outing for people to try out. You can also find a review on just about every model they have out on our home page.

All this wedge talk has me wanting to grab a WS TW9 in gunmetal!

Ok this is just sick. I think any putter collection would be complete with this. Its only $1500 but damn is it nice.

Ping 1-A Putter 24K Gold

Well looks like my mind was made up for me. Found the 200's at $400 brand new. That beat my other price by $200 so I can buy some more goodies.

Well looks like my mind was made up for me. Found the 200's at $400 brand new. That beat my other price by $200 so I can buy some more goodies.

that is a good price and now you do have some play money. good luck with the new purchase. i heard from a little birdie that a THP forum member is now the proud owner of a set of Diablo Forged irons though!!!!!!

You know what I don't think I did post pics of that...let me fix that...give me a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back