FS: SeeMore mFGP PR 18 of 25 - Nike Vapor Flex 3H

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
What's up guys. Going to throw a few things up for sale as I'm looking to join a club soon to take advantage of their fall special and it'd be nice to have a few extra bucks to throw at it. All prices are shipped CONUS only.

First which I absolutely hate to do but this putter deserves a much better home than what I'm providing.

***SOLDSeeMore mFGP Private Reserve. Putter number is 18 of 25. It was purchased at SeeMore HQ. It has the trisole. It's 34 inches and 1 degree flat. It has never seen an actual green outside only putted a handful of times on my indoor putting green. It's 100% flawless. Looking for $325 shipped. It will come with the red PR headcover.SOLD***

Next up is a Nike Vapor Flex 3 Hybrid. I enjoy this club but thanks to a great friend (eMart) I much prefer the driving iron. It has the stock Diamana s+ 80 gram stiff shaft with the original tour wrap grip. There is no blemishes on the face or the crown. The sole is in great shape. Only light scratching is on the chrome part of the sole from normal use. Will come with the stock headcover and a cobra wrench that works perfectly. Looking to get $100 shipped.

a33ee11625583d75dfd7d53ee7818782.jpg

ac337ac6b6466bbf143b8afb8fbe45e5.jpg

87ba31eb10fd265fc674496a3af97bc9.jpg

1f5ee9ab402d4f4ffdc3d13309749edf.jpg

086d8185a199cd7e5616e420bad3ce67.jpg

Any questions let me know! thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:
Dang, Jimmy - nice putter, exactly my specs, and I like the grip (it is on one of my other SeeMore's).
I will be paying attention to this - last thing I need is another putter, tho!!

Head weight of PR

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dang, Jimmy - nice putter, exactly my specs, and I like the grip (it is on one of my other SeeMore's).
I will be paying attention to this - last thing I need is another putter, tho!!
Shoot me an offer buddy. Worst case I say no!

Head weight of PR

Hopefully I can get some help? Maybe Jman? I got it out of their vault so I'm assuming whatever the stock mFGP weight is.

I'll let you know about PR

Thinking my price on the SeeMore is a little high. Gunna price bump one that down $25 to $325 shipped.

What size is that grip on the PR. Sorry I'm hard ponder

What size is that grip on the PR. Sorry I'm hard ponder

I would call it mid size. It's thicker than a standard but not over size by any means.

IF Zenger decides that he doesn't want the PR I will take it.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

SeeMore is sold! Bump on the Vapor Flex Hybo.

Bump on the Vapor Flex Hybo. $130 shipped!

Bump on the Vapor Hybo.

Got it today looks great. Can't wait to roll it

Got it today looks great. Can't wait to roll it

Fantastic buddy. Got there a day early then! Glad it got there safely with no issues!

Bump. $100 shipped on the Vapor Flex Hybo.

Back