THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on TOAD and Greg ?

2 putt bird for team miller hacking to go back to 4up thru 13

Just_hacking with a net par on the par 3 14th to take the match 5&4 for team miller hacking

Me, c0mcept, checkered, Mhroche, golfocd, mrs golfocd,, intherough and SkiBum

The first four on the green

73c84aede4738d736f73059b307b25c2.jpg

The second four on the first tee
22a1f44a18e4d680aff7d9740b223d8e.jpg

Me and c0ncept are playing a match. Pars on 1, all even

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An up and down for me and c0ncept with a sandie. Two pars to stay even

THP Live Round thread!

A view of the Sound from the third tee and the second most unique tee markers I've seen (the course is built on land that was formerly am armory)

e368c466980f81fe323fd2099ff3a205.jpg

8c888630505e86e6f1b96c2d67f227b3.jpg

Awesome pictures Frank, makes me wish I could have made it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Traded 3 putt bogeys and shared a double. All square headed to 6

What do you think of the course?

Awesome pictures Frank, makes me wish I could have made it.

It looks and plays much differently from Olympic, but it's very fun

C0ncept up 2 at the turn.

It looks and plays much differently from Olympic, but it's very fun

Will need to make another PNW get together soon

C0ncept takes the match 4 and 2. Andrew played very well.

C0ncept takes the match 4 and 2. Andrew played very well.

Well done mates,how was the weather Frank?

It was a little cool and overcast with some drizzles at the start but that burned off and it was sunny for the last half of the round

It was a little cool and overcast with some drizzles at the start but that burned off and it was sunny for the last half of the round

That is awesome when the sun comes out to finish the round. Wish I could have shared the round with you all.

What do you think of the course?
It was solid and fun. It was in great shape and drained nicely. I'd like to play it a second time now that I know where some of those blind tee shots go. That said, I like Olympic better.

That is awesome when the sun comes out to finish the round. Wish I could have shared the round with you all.

You were missed buddy. Next time.

4 over thru 10 holes. Slowest foursome ever in front of my group.

It was an absolute blast at The Home Course despite the third hole. But fun is what it's all about, right? Best shot of the round was a toss up between a hosel rocket that somehow ended up on the green and two tee shots. The sun came out and it was gorgeous except for that wee bit 'o breeze.

I will say I honestly should have played the white/gold combination for 5770 yds. 73.5/129 rather than straight gold, but they didn't have a rating for it listed for women on the scorecard. They do on the WSGA site, however which I discovered this morning. At 5442 yds my driver had reduced the course to driver - wedge on most of the par 4s. I don't think it would have made much of a difference in the score because the 8i is my favorite club. But my score indicates my short game sucks. Next time I play there, I'll know which tees to play.

It was solid and fun. It was in great shape and drained nicely. I'd like to play it a second time now that I know where some of those blind tee shots go. That said, I like Olympic better.
Agree with this pretty much exactly. Olympic is a little better I think too, but the Home Course is more economical. If I played this course again I think I'd figure out the short game shots a little better.

Id play both of then again before Chambers though, honestly.
It was an absolute blast at The Home Course despite the third hole. But fun is what it's all about, right? Best shot of the round was a toss up between a hosel rocket that somehow ended up on the green and two tee shots. The sun came out and it was gorgeous except for that wee bit 'o breeze.

I will say I honestly should have played the white/gold combination for 5770 yds. 73.5/129 rather than straight gold, but they didn't have a rating for it listed for women on the scorecard. They do on the WSGA site, however which I discovered this morning. At 5442 yds my driver had reduced the course to driver - wedge on most of the par 4s. I don't think it would have made much of a difference in the score because the 8i is my favorite club. But my score indicates my short game sucks. Next time I play there, I'll know which tees to play.
Don't worry about it at all! It's fun to play short tees sometimes.

You hit your driver great though, so you can definitely back up comfortably if you like.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Agree with this pretty much exactly. Olympic is a little better I think too, but the Home Course is more economical. If I played this course again I think I'd figure out the short game shots a little better.

Id play both of then again before Chambers though, honestly.

Don't worry about it at all! It's fun to play short tees sometimes.

You hit your driver great though, so you can definitely back up comfortably if you like.

I can't see myself ever playing Chambers again unless they cut the price by 300%.

Just waay too many great courses around us to drop that kind of coin on ANY track, let alone plinko.

I can't see myself ever playing Chambers again unless they cut the price by 300%.

Just waay too many great courses around us to drop that kind of coin on ANY track, let alone plinko.

Agreed. I do really hope they fix the greens, but yeah I won't play it again at the current extortionate rates.

I agree with both of you. It's a bucket list course but once you've crossed it off the list...meh, especially at their prices.

Playing against my buddy today (who is a plus handicap and I've never beaten.) we both made the turn with a pair of 35's. -1. Both made pars on 10. Time to go low and get him for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back