Happy Birthday GolferGal

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is GG's birthday and I wanted to put this thread up to post my Happy B-Day to her before she awoke tomorrow morning. Some on here have had the chance to meet the wonderful person I get to wake up to every day and those that have not, I hope you get a chance to at some point in the future be it at a THP Outing or different venue.

GolferGal (my wife) has a way of inspiring people and bringing out the best in them with just a smile. She has a way to make people strive for the best and bring out a smile on even the darkest day.

A few years back when we met, I knew from day 1 that she would be my wife. When I proposed (using a golf bag) and she said yes, it was the happiest day of my life. Little did she know that I was going to put her to work at THP and that she would eventually just take over as the boss. While I may be on here posting more, she is definitely the person that makes this business run smoothly and works behind the scenes to make sure that everybody has the opportunity to experience THP as they would like to.

She has sacrificed her life for this site, our magazine, the radio show, and more/less importantly me. I never wanted her to have to make these sacrifices but in typical Golfer Gal fashion, she was willing and does so with a smile. She works 12-16 hour days, and rarely ever says a word about it, because she sees the larger picture and what she is a part of. She sees what she has created here and how much it means to me, as well as so many members here.

My wife is a special lady and never gets a day to call her own. She never gets a day to relax and never even considers doing things for herself. Tomorrow is GG's Birthday and it is her day. It is a day I want her to kick up her feet and not think about anything in the world of THP Media. Tomorrow is her day!

She is my wife, my love, my partner, my boss, and most of all my best friend. I love you Morgan, with all of my heart. Happy Birthday Darling, you are my everything!

Happy Birthday GolferGal! Thanks for everything you do for us hackers. We all appreciate it more than you'll ever know :)

Happy Birthday GG! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Happy Birthday Morgan. I hope it's a simply wonderful day for you. I also think it's so cool that your Birthday is the day after Ellie's and two day's after JB's, lol.

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday Morgan!!! I would say make JB cook you breakfast and serve you in bed but who knows what that meal would be. Have an awesome day you deserve it!!!

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday Morgan!!! I would say make JB cook you breakfast and serve you in bed but who knows what that meal would be. Have an awesome day you deserve it!!!

Bacon covered Bacon!!!

Enjoy your day, happy birthday, and thanks for everything!

Happy Bday GolferGal!

On a side note, dang JB, you really sound like a charmer. I guess it's easier when everything you say about her is the truth!

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a good day, and that you and JB will be able to celebrate many more togather.

Happy Birthday GG! Hope you guys have some special plans for the day.

Hope you have a WONDERFUL and relaxing birthday GG!!!

Happy Birthday GG!! All that you do for us here is greatly appreciated. I can't wait for September to come so I can thank you (and JB) in person! I hope you enjoy your day!! Happy Birthday!!

Happy birthday GG! I guess July is like Christmas around you guys house huh?

Happy birthday Golfer Gal, hope you have a good one and thanks for all your help with this site and everything

GG, i hope you have the perfect day tomorrow. you certainly deserve it and JB described you to us all just perfectly. you have a huge heart and a goodness about you that i've been forunate enough to get to know. thanks for all of your hard work, your dedication, and your commitment to THP and to JB. it's inspiring!!! have a great birthday.

Happy Birthday GolferGal!!! I hope you get to kick back and relax. Thanks for everything you do for all of us THPers

Happy Birthday GG...hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday (a little early) Morgan! Hope you have a great one, and JB spoils you!

Happy Birthday. I appreciate all the hard work you do. Take some time to relax. From what JB says and what we all see here you deserve it.

Happy Birthday MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Morgan! You are a delight to know and all your efforts in making our THP experience the best are very much appreciated. I hope your day is filled with cheer, good will and plenty of presents.:act-up: It is your birthday, you get anything you want. So just ask away...JB has to deliver.

SMG

Happy birthday, GG!
Take a day off, why don't ya!?

Have a great day. On your B-Day I think you should be allowed to avoid all contact with nature.

Kevin

Back