Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

The Army hook is quite often followed with the miracle recovery. Birdie time!
Mr ArmyGolf, not having met you, but hearing twice today (once in my group and once in the other) "Oh that must be your Army(golf) hook!"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was my... er ArmyGolf's... worst drive of the day in that picture. Short and to the left. It was on the fairway, though. Ugh, I look fat. Hold the pose. Look like you hit it well.

Anyone free for a round tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone free for a round tomorrow?

Out of town till the 21st starting tomorrow, sorry bud!

Have a safe trip, see you all after Disney

I'm playing Saturday morning but no-can-do tomorrow.

I'm playing Saturday morning but no-can-do tomorrow.
Hope to get a solid schedule set up ,Saturday off

I can always do Saturdays or Sundays once I get back from traveling. Would love to get up to Northview or Morgan again in the fall once the rates drop a bit.

Anybody want to tee it up in the Bellingham area Saturday?

Wish I could,but got Disney this weekend

Wish I could,but got Disney this weekend

No you don't haha, Disney is awesome! Have fun bud!

No you don't haha, Disney is awesome! Have fun bud!
Haha, true. Meant more of teeing it up with you guys. It's been a minute. Disney will be amazing I cannot wait

Heading to AZ for the week sorry man.

Heading to AZ for the week sorry man.

Geez, a little rain and cool weather and you're already outta here, huh? :alien:

Haha no worries, there will be other times!

Anyone interested in a Twilight round this week? Public Vancouver, or Burnaby course?

Anyone interested in a Twilight round this week? Public Vancouver, or Burnaby course?

Maybe... ! I will be playing Newlands in Langley next Monday if you're interested

Maybe... ! I will be playing Newlands in Langley next Monday if you're interested

Possibly. Looking like rain later in the week. Might just head out tomorrow, or booking something for Wednesday at Langara 3ish

A little bumpity if anyone is available. Doesn't have to be Bellingham if somebody has a time constraint.

Wish I could. Been playing fraserview lately. The best public course of the bunch. Possibly next week we can tee it up

Wish I could. Been playing fraserview lately. The best public course of the bunch. Possibly next week we can tee it up

Are you back on Monday?

I can play Saturday as per usual. Where do you want to play?
My first thoughts were NB or Shuksan. Either sound better to you? Or if you'd prefer somewhere else?

EDIT: NB is booked till 10:15am, so Shuksan is the better option - they've got times around 8am.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back