Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm never mentioned her reporting skills just that I thought she was attractive and cant wait to hear how/why she is a complete fraud?

annoying as sin. and a complete fraud

anybody else watching the all star game? just turned it on

Yeah it should put me right to sleep too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol yeah pretty boring until this inning

Yeah it should put me right to sleep too

I would have to agree, but if the NL can pull out a win that would be cool.

Good trade between Tor and Atl. The Braves got a good SS in Gonzalez that should give them a good push for the back half of the season. Plus two good prospects. I think they got the best of this deal. Any of you Atlanta guys want to give me some info on Escobar. Never really heard of him before. From what I have heard he plays good D and normally bats for a good average with a little pop, but having a real bad year this year.

I found it funny that they were pushing fantasy football already and during the all star game at that.

Good trade between Tor and Atl. The Braves got a good SS in Gonzalez that should give them a good push for the back half of the season. Plus two good prospects. I think they got the best of this deal. Any of you Atlanta guys want to give me some info on Escobar. Never really heard of him before. From what I have heard he plays good D and normally bats for a good average with a little pop, but having a real bad year this year.

He has a lot of upside but it seems like he wore out his welcome in the clubhouse. He had some pop in his bat last year. I think the Jays got the better end of this deal. Gonzalez is having a good year but chances are he is going to come back down to his normal numbers. Escobar has a ton of upside but if he couldnt focus in a pennant chase, how can he do it on a .500 team?

Looks like the Phillies are trying to grab Oswalt from Houston but Oswalt wants his last year option of 16 Mil to be guaranteed and the phils are balking. Sounds like that would be worth it for a pitcher of his caliber. That would be one hell of a rotation with Oswalt added to the mix.

Looks like the Phillies are trying to grab Oswalt from Houston but Oswalt wants his last year option of 16 Mil to be guaranteed and the phils are balking. Sounds like that would be worth it for a pitcher of his caliber. That would be one hell of a rotation with Oswalt added to the mix.

i just read that on espn.

doc, oswalt, hamels id say thats pretty good!

no doubt that would be a sick 1 2 3!

I would take Oswalt in a second but why didnt the Phils just hold onto Lee if they can add that much payroll. Unless Houston is picking up the rest of this years salary.

I would take Oswalt in a second but why didnt the Phils just hold onto Lee if they can add that much payroll. Unless Houston is picking up the rest of this years salary.

Ive wondered the same thing.

I think my beloved cubbies are going to lose Lilly.

And so long Lou...

no doubt especially what they got for him. Doc and Lee one two would be sick

Ive wondered the same thing.

I want no part of Oswalt under those terms. I doubt he wants to really leave anyway. He also said he wants to go to a place that doesn't have demanding media either. Major Red flag for me. You make $16m, suck up some boos

And now ESPN reports that all these teams are saying they never even got a chance at Lee and would have given the Phillies a much better package then Seattle did. lol.

Saw that too. can't believe I'm still pissed off about that trade...er....salary dump
And now ESPN reports that all these teams are saying they never even got a chance at Lee and would have given the Phillies a much better package then Seattle did. lol.

The Cowboys report to training camp Saturday can I get a heeeeeellllllllllllll yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!! Oh wait, wrong thread lmao

lol nice OEM, just a little excited huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back