Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it falls in his favor. I know I never get breaks like that.

nice score k14

Yeah I just bought 18 dozen nike distance soft golf balls for me and my mate. Even with international shipping to New Zealand they were still less than $1us per ball. An absolute bargain. I have never hit them but even if I don't like them the shops sell them here for $49 a dozen, landed they will cost me $17 a dozen NZD.

If anyone is spending >$100 at TGW before Saturday, I have a discount code for $15 off that will not get used. PM me for the code if you want it. First come, first served.

Turns out they incorrectly applied a $100 burner bucks promotion to my order (so yes, I was actually hoping to get it for $84.99), then they cancelled my order when they caught the mistake. Oh well.

got this from gigagolf today...

Hello Subscriber,

We apologize for the difficulty that some of you had ordering on the GigaGolf site over the week-end. The online store was having new product added and some unexpected problems surfaced as a result. The technical issue with the shopping cart has been resolved. Please accept our apology and this coupon for 10% off anything you order today and tomorrow.

Coupon Code "0712"

got this from gigagolf today...

Hello Subscriber,

We apologize for the difficulty that some of you had ordering on the GigaGolf site over the week-end. The online store was having new product added and some unexpected problems surfaced as a result. The technical issue with the shopping cart has been resolved. Please accept our apology and this coupon for 10% off anything you order today and tomorrow.

Coupon Code "0712"

Yeah I just got the same thing. Funny, I bought one driver from them when I was in collge. Used it for about 3 weeks and sent it back for a refund. I get all of their offers and stuff like that. They were pretty good to deal with.

caddiesbag.com has Adams A7 hybrids for 72.99

IMG_0015.jpg

I just stocked up on 2 dozen Z Star Yellows. The guy actually only charged me $30 a dozen. If you're in Las Vegas or live in the area. Get your golf balls at Angel Park. Then drive down the street and go play badlands. LoL

Golf Galaxy has a deal on CG12 wedges....buy one get one 50%

The code FIVE will get you 5.00 off at lostgolfballs.com

Osahar is at work so he couldn't post this but he found out that Target has Bridgetsone e7 golf balls for $22.99/dozen right now.

Golfio is also having a sale on premium golf balls. Mostly $5 off I think.

Osahar is at work so he couldn't post this but he found out that Target has Bridgetsone e7 golf balls for $22.99/dozen right now.

Thanks for posting for me, GG! I stopped by there and picked up 2 boxes tonight - pretty rare to find them on sale around here.

I know bpipe I dont need it either but thats almost too good of a price to pass on with the free sh

They have it available in Xflex too... This is really tempting!

golfsmith.com has 15 percent off plus free ship if you use the code facebook15

you can get a lot of sundog sunglasses on rockbottomgolf.com for around $20.

nice...what did you get?

I bought 2 sets of Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2g kits in red. This will be my first attempt a grip change and I have been procrastinating. My wife and I both needed new grips. Thanks again!

The PGA Superstore is running a special promotion: Buy a Taylormade XFT wedge and get a free replacement face with the purchase. This is a $39 value. I think the wedges run about $120.00.

SMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back