DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. If not filled by this evening I will inform the course that we only have 3.

Mid 60's to start climbing to upper 70's by the time we finish, perfect weather!!

Are you guys walking or riding?

I would join but I haven't been able to get push/pull cart

I have a spare I can bring....it's pink but you can use my blue one if you prefer.

Posting this up again in case any of you Texas boys want to team up and enter to play. My partner and I have played in this since year 1 and it's a great time and a great price. 3 rounds of golf (unlimited really, you can play till sundown), 2 nights at Horseshoe Bay and entry into the tournament where at least 30% of the field will be in the money by Sunday for $445. Side skins game each day as well. Not to mention you get to hang with cwmonroe87 and myself!

5th Annual Texas 2 Man $10K Challenge

It is truly a great time and had a lot of fun last year. The skins game is no joke and big cash is handed out at the end of each day of tournament play.

Posting this up again in case any of you Texas boys want to team up and enter to play. My partner and I have played in this since year 1 and it's a great time and a great price. 3 rounds of golf (unlimited really, you can play till sundown), 2 nights at Horseshoe Bay and entry into the tournament where at least 30% of the field will be in the money by Sunday for $445. Side skins game each day as well. Not to mention you get to hang with cwmonroe87 and myself!

5th Annual Texas 2 Man $10K Challenge
Would love to play in this this year, but not going to due to the elbow issues. Hopefully I can take part in this some year.

Last edited:
Boss called yesterday... Job open in N Tx... Not sure if it includes Dallas or is a Panhandle position... Ugh! I'd be gone 4 days/week. Minimum of two years. I don't think I can do it. CRUUUUUUUUD!
North Texas is the DFW area. The Panhandle is the Panhandle. But your boss might not know the difference.
The Panhandle, Amarillo area, isn't too bad, if you like the smell is feed yards. Lived in that area many years. They were good years growing up, but I don't care to ever go back.

Oh hey guys!! Just passing through and thought I'd say hey!!

8edf7dc9b816a46ab7e91bd8d5ed15ba.jpg

You got to see the DeathStar!
It was the longest landing pattern ever. Lights are going strong at the baseball stadium. I'll have to visit again sometime. Saw lots of courses coming in.... ?

It was the longest landing pattern ever. Lights are going strong at the baseball stadium. I'll have to visit again sometime. Saw lots of courses coming in....

You, me and maybe a few other DFW'ers next time you have time. I'll show you a Texas course you won't forget.

You, me and maybe a few other DFW'ers next time you have time. I'll show you a Texas course you won't forget.
Sounds good!

Oh hey guys!! Just passing through and thought I'd say hey!!

8edf7dc9b816a46ab7e91bd8d5ed15ba.jpg
I'll be at the ballpark tonight watching the Rangers smack the As around again! Go Texas!

I was here today. Best weather day for the Alliance air show ever, I believe.
f5a8409fc009ecfb4a743e473842d20d.jpg
f92339f03fa55f665065427d567311fd.jpg
b7ea6768b860ea3c809b2f6a901ca0c3.jpg

1 SPOT OPEN!

Sunday, 9/13
7:52AM
Meadowbrook Golf Course (I-30/820)

1) #Cookie
2) Shakey
3) afwcardinal
4) mpete
Does this course have a driving range? I can't remember.

I mi also forgot to bring my push cart, so I guess I'm riding.

Does this course have a driving range? I can't remember.

I mi also forgot to bring my push cart, so I guess I'm riding.

No range. Unsure if they have pull carts that can be rented or not.

Saturday, 8AM
Pecan Valley

2 person best ball PVGA event...whose playing?

Saturday, 8AM
Pecan Valley

2 person best ball PVGA event...whose playing?
I thought it was Sunday

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back