What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a like new taylormade 56* xft wedge for $65 total. Ugh. I just couldnt resist the price. I wanted a THP hat but that may have to wait till next week. Hiding the purchase from Andrea haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pre-ordered my summer THP mag! woo hoo!

So, the bag is set and I'm no longer a Driver/Wood/Hybrid/Iron/Wedge ho...but putters aren't included in that lol

I have the two Lajosi's on the way and then I got a message off of ebay today...

I was bidding on an mFGP2 Black Label numbered run putter a week or so ago and put what I was willing to pay, lost, and moved on. Then I got a message today. Apparently the buyer stiffed the seller and so he offered the putter to me for what I had bid. Let's just say it is WELL less than half of normal price, truly a steal for the SeeMore I have wanted most.

So when everything gets in I'll now have 3 SeeMore's (Si3, M3 limited Black Label, mFGP2 limited Black Label) and 2 Lajosi's (LPS1 CS - GAMER!, Copper Goose)

That doesn't count the SeeMore headcover collection either...I have issues. The wife may very literally kill me over this one though. Seriously.

just leave them to the THP Forum in your will thne....

nice pick ups Jman!
So, the bag is set and I'm no longer a Driver/Wood/Hybrid/Iron/Wedge ho...but putters aren't included in that lol

I have the two Lajosi's on the way and then I got a message off of ebay today...

I was bidding on an mFGP2 Black Label numbered run putter a week or so ago and put what I was willing to pay, lost, and moved on. Then I got a message today. Apparently the buyer stiffed the seller and so he offered the putter to me for what I had bid. Let's just say it is WELL less than half of normal price, truly a steal for the SeeMore I have wanted most.

So when everything gets in I'll now have 3 SeeMore's (Si3, M3 limited Black Label, mFGP2 limited Black Label) and 2 Lajosi's (LPS1 CS - GAMER!, Copper Goose)

That doesn't count the SeeMore headcover collection either...I have issues. The wife may very literally kill me over this one though. Seriously.

just leave them to the THP Forum in your will thne....

nice pick ups Jman!

Will do Thanks. Which one are you calling dibs on? lol

I know TC will fight someone for a Lajosi haha

congrats jman! until your next purchase! :D

Will do Thanks. Which one are you calling dibs on? lol

I know TC will fight someone for a Lajosi haha

i would but alas, they would do me no good, for i am a lowly lefty!!!

congrats on the new seemore, it's amazing how things like that work out. i wonder which THP forum member stiffed the seller on his money....hahaha

i would but alas, they would do me no good, for i am a lowly lefty!!!

congrats on the new seemore, it's amazing how things like that work out. i wonder which THP forum member stiffed the seller on his money....hahaha

You know Kari could hook you up....LOL

You know Kari could hook you up....LOL

i do! thanks, lol

one of these days man, i'm in no position to be ordering custom built putters. my golf equipment money is being set aside for the outing. but maybe next year?

i do! thanks, lol

one of these days man, i'm in no position to be ordering custom built putters. my golf equipment money is being set aside for the outing. but maybe next year?

I feel ya. No chance of a fall outing for me with football, the O-Line coach telling the HHC he won't be at practice for a golf outing just wouldn't fly lol, so I went the oppoisite of you, and then got out of had with it.

The next Spring outing I'ma do my dangdest to get to go, I'd love to meet some of you all for sure.

To prevent being entirely off topic, the "Dancing RST" immitation black ostrich SeeMore HC came in just now, sweet stuff.

I just got these from rock bottom golf ($20 with shipping :joy:) A pink/magenta pair of Puma golf shoes that are spikeless!

PumaShoes.jpg

Sweet pickup GC! Heckuva deal right there for sure.

I've always liked Puma stuff, even though they do not make them for my big 'ole feet lol!

nice score gc!

Not me but my buddy today we went to Golf Town because he got his clubs stolen and insurance covered all his new clubs, he spent over $2000 today, this is what he bought all in one trip.

2010 Ogio Ozone White/Red Golf Bag
TM Burner Superfast 9.5* Stiff
2010 Titleist AP2 Irons
(2) 2010 Vokey Wedges 54 & 60
New Yes! Tracy II Putter

Not me but my buddy today we went to Golf Town because he got his clubs stolen and insurance covered all his new clubs, he spent over $2000 today, this is what he bought all in one trip.

2010 Titleist AP2 Irons
New Yes! Tracy II Putter

I had the thought tonight as im stopping at the store on my way home from the range. "Man if my truck got broken into right now i would not be mad at all. I could get a whole new bag of goodies via the insurance!!!!!" LOL
Bummer for him that they got ripped of in the first place but damn thats a hell of a shopping day.

TM Rescue 4 Hybrid

You are a sick man and also my hero! That is a number of sweet money sticks.

congrats TM177!

wow sucks he got his clubs stoeln but sweet recovery!

2010 Titleist AP2 Irons
New Yes! Tracy II Putter

This arrived yesterday at the casa de OEM. The Wilson TW9 58* wedge.

nice OEM, the legend continues!

Thats a really good looking wedge. The black finish is sweet. I have never seen this wedge in person. I bet it looks even better.

When I grow up I want to be a ho just like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back