Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Matthews is going to need like 35 tomorow night for me to win.

You got lucky Dean. Haha. Your team showed up and mine just seemed to half-ass it.

I'm sure JM is in for a huge game tomorrow. You and I both know it.

Win or Lose (and the L is looking more likely by the minute), I'm not too disappointed. Some decent WR options that got left on my bench today with the team still scoring in the 80-90s give me something to build off of going forward.

Dude, your team is really strong. So much depth it appears.

0s for me with beckham and donnell so far...lead down to 2

Please no cheap end of half TDs for Beckham

I was thinking the same thing but for Ruben Randle who my opponent has.
My opponent has Beckham and Terrance Williams. Their .5 points has only increased his lead to 5 points. If this somehow continues I've got an outside shot tomorrow.

Looking good for me. Up 47 with a couple players for each of us tomorrow. Great production from Kelce and James Jones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eff you Little Manning.

Calvin Johnson will come around.

Boy do I hope so. That's the tough thing with the #1s WR - you're going to get one of those weeks now and then.

No way cook can out score donnell today.

Lol bye bye win

Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Eli, Gore and Olsen are going to cost me a victory this week.

Got my ass SMOKED this week.

#ouch

Thought for sure I was gonna lose this week. Down 8.5 with Randle and McFadden right now and AP tomorrow. I like my chances

Romo pulls a miracle and I lose week one.

Broken bone in foot for Dez Bryant...

Lots of big names injured today

Thought for sure I was gonna lose this week. Down 8.5 with Randle and McFadden right now and AP tomorrow. I like my chances

Yep you got me man. My team just really didn't show up. Best week ever to face Peyton and I won't win.

Yep you got me man. My team just really didn't show up. Best week ever to face Peyton and I won't win.

It was a rough week for both of us really. Hope AP just does his thing and it's #OnToTheNextOne

I still have two players left, but I left 52.5 points on my Bench. Hope I can at least make it look like I competed after tomorrow. Next week I will look to setup my line up a little better.

Back