Lija Launching New Styles at Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Leading golf, tennis and active wear designer Linda Hipp and her company, LIJA, introduce two dynamic new golf collections for Fall 2010 featuring LIJA signature design aesthetics with a twist of the latest runway fashion trends.
“I am very pleased to be sharing our two new Fall Collections at the 2010 PGA Merchandise Show. Our collections this Fall are focused on pieces that we know to be proven top sellers for our customers. Both collections incorporate the latest style trends and have been designed with strong merchandising principles in mind which we hope will enable fast sell through on the floor,” says Linda Hipp, President and Principal Designer, LIJA.
The design theme and inspiration for LIJA’s new Fall 2010 Collections is Eye of the Storm. Eye of the Storm is also the name of one of our two collections, the other being Dare To Dream. These Fall 2010 Collections reflect on the idea that in the midst of uncertainty and chaos in the world around us, it is time for a new simplified kind of luxury in fashion. This Fall’s Dare to Dream and Eye of the Storm Collections celebrate that moment of clam and serenity that come with acceptance and simplicity. LIJA’s designs bring this theme to life through clean silhouettes, minimal details and flattering color stories.

Retailing from $60 for some tops to $150 for select outerwear, the collections are outlined in a new look book format, featuring several pages of lifestyle images to illustrate how LIJA is worn on and off the course. Currently available for retailers and media members, the catalog also includes a new two-page “Hipp Factor,” offering the designer’s styling insights and emphasizing the line’s versatility by showing how six individual pieces can be transformed into 10 distinct outfits.

LIJA is a staple in finer golf and non-golf retailers across North America, including world-renowned resorts and clubs like Riviera, Doral, Kapalua and Whistling Straits. The company’s clothing is worn by scores of women golf professionals worldwide, including LPGA Tour star Leta Lindley, the 2008 LIJA Tour Style Leaders Grand Prize winner, among others.
For more information, call 1.888.263.1191 or visit LIJA | Women's Golf, Tennis, Active, Running and Yoga Apparel | Home page .

ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The Dare to Dream Collection, consisting of the colors: Aruba, Toffee, Black and White, is a dynamic color story with clean and modern design details. Dare To Dream includes two great new fabrications: Ozone Outerwear and Dublin Tweed. Ozone is a new windproof and water-resistant fabric that is perfect for cooler, rainier days.
23 pieces, ships June 15

The Eye of the Storm Collection features a pretty combination of Creamsicle, Cloud, Nine Iron, Concord and White. This collection houses LIJA’s new Glen Tweed as shown on the cover of this year’s catalog.
21 pieces, ships July 15

ABOUT LIJA
Blending influences from the world of fashion, sport and lifestyle, LIJA offers feminine and versatile collections that enable women to play beautifully. The brand's distinctive excellence is driven by LIJA's passion, commitment and dedication to creating innovative designs.
Having received recognition within and outside the golf industry, LIJA has achieved significant organic annual sales growth. Enjoying a rapidly expanding sales force and account base in North America, LIJA recently began selling into the UK, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, UAE and Australia.
Recent recognition for the company includes:
• 2009 PROFIT 100 Rankings of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies
• 2009 Progressive Employer of Canada
• 2009 The Hackers Paradise Golfer’s Choice Award – Best Ladies Apparel
• 2008 Executive of the Year – Score Golf Magazine
• 2008 PROFIT W100 Rankings of Canada’s Top Women Entrepreneurs
• 2008 PGA Magazine -- Resort Top Seller and Private Course Top Seller
• 2008 PROFIT 100 Rankings of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies
• 2007 "Business of the Year" -- Richmond Chamber of Commerce
• 2006 Business in Vancouver "BC's 50 Fastest-Growing Companies

could someone pack me away in their pocket so i can see Lija? pretty please?

LOVE LIJA!!! Ladies... if you love Lija too.....check out Jo-Fit. It's a new line that popped up last year.....so cool.

• Admin
awesome! i pre-booked practically the whole catalog for our club and my PUD was insane. i wore it last year for Member/Guest and the ladies were all freaking out. Best fabrics...EVER!

I was really interested in your yoga apparels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back