I've always been an Xbox guy, and I really like the Xbox one but it has never knocked me out of my socks. I honestlyrics only use it to watch DirecTV and Netflix anymore. I think games on every platform are redundant anymore.

It's a ton of fun!
Thinking I may grab it after work. I've owned all of them and after 5 was a bust imo, Im really looking forward to getting back to the Forza we all want. There's supposed to be mad bonuses for owning previous titles so I'm hoping to start off with a ton of credits lol. I'll add you if I get it, really into drifting and first person races online. Soooooooo much fun dude

Thinking I may grab it after work. I've owned all of them and after 5 was a bust imo, Im really looking forward to getting back to the Forza we all want. There's supposed to be mad bonuses for owning previous titles so I'm hoping to start off with a ton of credits lol. I'll add you if I get it, really into drifting and first person races online. Soooooooo much fun dude

I grabbed it at work to hopefully have it download while I was there, and it never started. So now I'm sitting here with no Forza to play. boo.

Anyone else have a problem playing regular DVDs? I have the hardest time playing Redbox movies. I know it's not the disk because it'll work in a cheap $20 standalone DVD player from 10 years ago.

Forza 6 is awesome so far.

One of the only reasons I wish I had the Xbox One instead of my PS4...love the Forza and Gran Turismo series (if GT ever comes out)

Racing in the rain is so incredibly well done in this game. If you have gaming headphones or nice headphones to plug in...do it. The sounds and everything are freakin spot on. bravo Forza...bravo.

The best part about Forza 6 is the real time feedback through the rumble on braking. It only rumbles the left trigger while braking, and it feels super accurate to what your vehicle is doing. If you like racing games...holy cow. Sorry for gushing over it on here, but it truly is incredible so far.

The best part about Forza 6 is the real time feedback through the rumble on braking. It only rumbles the left trigger while braking, and it feels super accurate to what your vehicle is doing. If you like racing games...holy cow. Sorry for gushing over it on here, but it truly is incredible so far.
Yeah man freaking awesome!!! I got to race a couple times as it took forever to update my damn console then install the game haha. The puddles and hydroplaning is so well done, I was having a blast. I'm so glad they went back to the ways of Forza 4 with the menu system and simple things like car selection. The way Forza 5 had those laid out was sooooo stupid. I got like 7 cars and a ton of money for owning all the previous titles plus having a 200 car garage in Forza 4 haha. Also noticed just in general it's much easier to get credits in this game, I like the system. Ive been rocking a 1970 Mazda Cosmos lol it's cool as hell. Cockpit racing in the rain without all the assists was hard but a blast online!!!! Gotta start building my drift car as well, excited for that.

Add me if you haven't already, ii evok ii
I might get to play late tonight after I hit the range and workout.

Got chosen to test the rainbow six beta early. Gonna be giving it a go tonight. Hopefully it's as fun as it looks!

Got chosen to test the rainbow six beta early. Gonna be giving it a go tonight. Hopefully it's as fun as it looks!
Ah man I signed up for that, was looking forward to it

That game, Forza Horizon 2, and the new PGA game are going to be what gets me to eventually buy an XBONE

That game, Forza Horizon 2, and the new PGA game are going to be what gets me to eventually buy an XBONE

FWIW PGA ain't even. I played the heck out of it for like a week. Haven't touched it since. It's a glorified demo honestly. Lacks so much content it's unreal. Now you're other games listed are ?

FWIW PGA ain't even. I played the heck out of it for like a week. Haven't touched it since. It's a glorified demo honestly. Lacks so much content it's unreal. Now you're other games listed are ?

Agreed. Pretty disappointed with PGA. I just picked up forza 6 and NHL 16 though and both are awesome on Xbox one.

Agreed. Pretty disappointed with PGA. I just picked up forza 6 and NHL 16 though and both are awesome on Xbox one.
Having a freaking blast with Forza 6

Having a freaking blast with Forza 6

I keep meaning to add you but I have just been playing career mode recently haha

I keep meaning to add you but I have just been playing career mode recently haha
no prob at all dude, that's what I've been doing recently as well. Was drifting online but now I'm just hoarding credits and building my garage haha. Its amazing how much faster they give you money in this game vs 2,3,4.

I've been playing the crap out of Forza 6. Pretty happy with the way league play works, and it's a lot of fun to know that your racing is actually counting towards something rather than just racing for credits. After the close of the B-League lobby I was given 1 mil credits for placing 26th (was up to 3rd at one point, but wasn't able to play hardly at all over the weekend).

Hit me up if you guys want to do some multiplayer racing. Gamertag is: Yu Tai Mai Shu

that gamertag Mulligan...lol.

Question for people who have the xbox1. I am looking at getting this system as I have a PS2 right now. I know its old and outdated, but I haven't really got into gaming lately. I am wanting to get one, but I'm curious what I need besides the normal controllers. I am really a newbie at this so any helpful tips would be appreciated.

Question for people who have the xbox1. I am looking at getting this system as I have a PS2 right now. I know its old and outdated, but I haven't really got into gaming lately. I am wanting to get one, but I'm curious what I need besides the normal controllers. I am really a newbie at this so any helpful tips would be appreciated.

If you buy the console new it will come with everything you need. Only thing outside of the xbox you'll need is an HDTV that accepts HDMI cables. But the box will come with an HDMI cable and controller.

Honestly you don't really need anything special. You'll want pick up 1 year Xbox Live card from Amazon or Ebay where you can find them for $30-40 (instead of the normal $60). Other than that, you'll just want to pick up some games to play.

I personally prefer to have my Xbox One and PS4 hardwired into my modem as I think you get better performance having the internet wired instead of wireless, however you don't need to do that.

The set up and everything is very self explanatory. If you get the kinect version, make sure you have quite a bit of noise going on in the background when you calibrate it (the set up says to have no noise - but honestly how often is your place perfectly quiet?), it helps the kinect's voice commands work better.

Suppose it's obvious but you'll need high speed internet as well to play online lol. Hey ive meet people who didn't know that

Back