Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

If you follow the link it shows 3 retailers, not three different sets. One of the retailers is TGW with a much more "reasonable" price.

Hey I think 112 is more than reasonable :D

Can't hurt to try but I would not get my hopes up

lmao! this is blowing up again! we had 3-4 pages going earlier in deal of the day and now another thread! lets all hope its real or at least not too much of a bear to get our money back! and yes I ordered a set myself about 3 hours ago! :)

Best Buy has shafted me like this before on a TV , but all I got was an email they never charged my CC

I checked my credit card and the bill went through...

I checked my credit card and the bill went through...

How long ago did you order them? I checked my CC and they only charged a dollar to make sure it was valid.

I finally broke down and "ordered" a set (with the clear intention of simply re-selling them if it somehow works).
I figure the possibilities heavily outweigh the slim risks.

About 4 hours ago

I finally broke down and "ordered" a set (with the clear intention of simply re-selling them if it somehow works).
I figure the possibilities heavily outweigh the slim risks.

That was my line of thinking. Thats also why I used a CC instead of a debit card. Much easier to deal with disputes.

That was my line of thinking. Thats also why I used a CC instead of a debit card. Much easier to deal with disputes.

Crap. Didn't think of that. It's on a debt right now!

Crap. Didn't think of that. It's on a debt right now!

Yah for future reference I never use a debit on the internet. Secure or not someone can clean out your bank account in minutes where as they steal your CC and you make a theft claim. Just a lot safer imo.

Ok folks, I rolled the die am now in the "hope this is true" game. We will see. I bet they sell 300 sets so how this can actually be real is beyond me.

I am in too. No way in hell I need to play R9, but $112 is $112. Maybe a friend needs to play R9 for $300, or a stranger on eBay for more, etc.

I got my order confirmation.

Fingers crossed - wow I love THP (if this works out).

Its the same price for their approach wedge on their real site. There is a miscue somewhere along the lines. Needless to say, I had to give this a freakin shot

I can see it now.

Meanwhile over at THP ..... MASS HYSTERIA ENSUES!

Someone threaten legal action if they cancel hahahaha!

... but really:bananadance:

Is this a THP contest gone bad?

Either it goes through as their mistake or it gets canceled. As long as I do not get charged the full price, that is why I rolled the dice.

Back