Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw this today.
872e59edda46562973a6880d744a609d.jpg

Saw or purchased.

• Admin
That is cool. Out of curiosity, how much was it?

I was thinking the HOA would be against it.... Awesome find though!

I would grab one instantly if I saw it.... but then it would probably be stolen or defaced in our neighborhood.

Not for us, our HOA only allows certain mailboxes.

Don't they know who you are! :D Them fools need to get their shat together :bomb:

I like it, but it seems like the clubs would get in the way of delivering the mail.

Now that is cool. Unfortunately something like that would just be a huge target sign out here if it were to get used. I guess I could use it as a complaints box at home :angel:

That would be super cool!

I like it, but it seems like the clubs would get in the way of delivering the mail.

It looks to me that it would also. The mailman would have to make sure his car was clear when he opened it.

Saw this today.
I think I am going to try to have that made. My niece is an awesome artist, I just need to find someone to make the clubs part.

It looks to me that it would also. The mailman would have to make sure his car was clear when he opened it.
They still walk in my neighborhood. Not too many mailboxes at the curb around here. A few, but not many.

They still walk in my neighborhood. Not too many mailboxes at the curb around here. A few, but not many.
I'm shocked this is still common practice anywhere. So inefficient

I like it quite a bit. I'd paint the beige white though…

I live in a city, and I have a mail slot on my front door, the mailman parks the truck around the corner and walks the whole block between stops at the truck.

I like it quite a bit. I'd paint the beige white though…

I live in a city, and I have a mail slot on my front door, the mailman parks the truck around the corner and walks the whole block between stops at the truck.
So inefficient!

But that's why the USPS loses like $16 million a week, right?

So inefficient!

But that's why the USPS loses like $16 million a week, right?
I'm not sure how you put mailboxes on city streets. No driveways or anything, so people park their cars on the curbs.

Garbage day is crisis enough…

That thing is neat! I'd rock that in a second!

I'm shocked this is still common practice anywhere. So inefficient

Very common in older neighborhoods, at least around here. Everyplace I have ever lived, except for one year in a newer subdivision that had a community box, and one apartment, had mailmen who walked it. And that is 11 houses in 11 different neighborhoods.

Hated the community box. Sucked when it was raining or cold or anytime, actually.

Very common in older neighborhoods, at least around here. Everyplace I have ever lived, except for one year in a newer subdivision that had a community box, and one apartment, had mailmen who walked it. And that is 11 houses in 11 different neighborhoods.

Hated the community box. Sucked when it was raining or cold or anytime, actually.
Must be a regional thing. I've never seen it anywhere

Must be a regional thing. I've never seen it anywhere

It is still extremely common in any city that has been around for a while, and once you have door to door delivery it is very tough to get it changed.

Back