Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Let me just put this out there for my own sanity.

would anyone be interested in J. Bell in league one or if I want to make a change do I need to look at moving Lynch?

Lynch or one of your wide-outs. Bell doesn't appear to be the back you want to own in Detroit.

Happy to see it looks like anderson's starting tonight. It was going to be ugly otherwise.

Could still be ugly if it's a similar situation to last week.

Let me just put this out there for my own sanity.

would anyone be interested in J. Bell in league one or if I want to make a change do I need to look at moving Lynch?

Honestly I think the only person who would be really interested in Bell would be the Abdullah owner.

Also Dean (ddec), if you want to revisit my trade offer from yesterday let me know.

Lynch or one of your wide-outs. Bell doesn't appear to be the back you want to own in Detroit.
I've tried to package Cobb but still nothing.

I just find it funny because Bell is still the starting back in Detroit. I guess I am destined to keep my team as is since no one wants Bell.

Need a wr in league 2. Have some running back depth to use for a trade
I know we're playing each other this week and I'm sure it'll come back to bite me, but any of my WR, Password Is Taco, are available, shoot me an offer, I'll check the rosters tonight when I get back from my meeting and shoot something your way!

Oh Maclin to start or sit? Hmm

Dang cookie. First offer was your best. Very fair offer. But if I'm moving that running back I gotta do better in return at wr

I've tried to package Cobb but still nothing.

I just find it funny because Bell is still the starting back in Detroit. I guess I am destined to keep my team as is since no one wants Bell.

I think people believe that Bell is destined for the bench.

Last week he split carries with Abdullah and the rookie had significantly better numbers. Personally, I believe Bell will still get touches this year, but like a few other guys, barring an injury or something amazing in limited touches, he is tough to trade. Its like offering Darren McFadden for a WR1. Sure he might end up being a great back this year, but it appears the team is headed in a different direction, at least for the time being.

I'm starting him personally. It will be a tough matchup but Maclin can bust open any time
Yeah leaning that way also basically because that bum Patterson from the Vikings is the bench player that would replace him. SMH

Who's the bombers in league 3? Got your trade offer, will look at it a little later.

What's your team name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people believe that Bell is destined for the bench.

Last week he split carries with Abdullah and the rookie had significantly better numbers. Personally, I believe Bell will still get touches this year, but like a few other guys, barring an injury or something amazing in limited touches, he is tough to trade. Its like offering Darren McFadden for a WR1. Sure he might end up being a great back this year, but it appears the team is headed in a different direction, at least for the time being.
I'm right there with you, I know he is not RB1 and probably low end RB2, but he still has some upside and I'm certainly not looking for a top tier RB but I feel paired with Cobb I could get a good RB.

It is what it is and I'll just have to find a way.

I'm right there with you, I know he is not RB1 and probably low end RB2, but he still has some upside and I'm certainly not looking for a top tier RB but I feel paired with Cobb I could get a good RB.

You do have Lynch sitting there, that you could probably package with Cobb for top tier across the board.

I could. and that's the option I am now looking into right now.

Dang cookie. First offer was your best. Very fair offer. But if I'm moving that running back I gotta do better in return at wr

Fair enough. Threw something out there that I thought was decent.

I don't waste time on something that wouldn't be fair if presented to me.

Fair enough. Threw something out there that I thought was decent.

I don't waste time on something that wouldn't be fair if presented to me.

And I respect that in a fantasy owner lol so if I can't get anything else worked out, I will revisit your roster lol

I could. and that's the option I am now looking into right now.
Let's talk more tomorrow. See if something could match up.

Veteran traders, can we do 2 for 1 or 2 for 3 trades?

Also commish for L2 can you review and approve/react my trade I accepted please

Absolutely you can. Trades don't have to be 1:1 ratio

I thought we had a deal like that on the table but you didn’t seem to want to move Cobb or Mathews?

Yes you can on the 2 for 1, etc. someone just has to drop a player as part of it.

I thought we had a deal like that on the table but you didn’t seem to want to move Cobb or Mathews?
I didn't want Cruz because there is still no time table on his return.

I forget what the offer was though. haha

Back