The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!! Its a good trait to have (no fear and forgets the pain of an INT) but its a curse (never learns). He is a gunslinger. I just wish he would harness that talent and use his head. The guy is intelligent when it comes to football but I think you're 100% dead on that he relies too much on his physical attributes. I was at the San Fran game and it was bad. I couldnt believe my eyes with some of the throws. The collar would be sweet. They seem to be getting along. And with those two personalities I would think something woulda happened if it was going too.

The guy is definitely is a horse. Problem is that he has so much physical ability that he thinks he can make every throw. He needs one of those fat kid shock collars that every time he thinks he can make a throw it jolts him so he would just throw it away. Hopefully Martz can rein him in and Cutler trusts his system enough that he'll make those system/timing throws (hopefully he won't be one of those QB's that needs to see it first, if you know what I mean). He also needs a big target / safety valve type receiver.

HAAA. Well I was just assuming you thought the Bears played like poop. Which would imply the cowboys suck by yourstatement. I basically looked at your statement as an if/then statement. Bridges, they still stink. Maybe not record or talent wise... but they still stink. Haha.

Just so I can go all Buddhist on y'all... other than the Saints, don't they all stink?

Yoc your putting to much thought into it. lol

dont hate them because your ex likes them

Lol. Even they stink. But Andrea is a huge fan. Her cous plays on the team. I kinda look at it like this. Bears beat the Saints the last two meetings. So it makes us SUper Bowl champs by default.

But in all seriousness, I'm so excited for this year. A lot of teams have made some great moves. THe Jets are downright scary on paper. Packers are going to be a show on offense and honestly I'm gonna be watching them a lot. I'm anxious to see Tebow play. Not sure why, not a superfan but I want to see what he does. I wonder how Pittsburgh is going to react to Big Ben being out. Some teams are going to have some good comeback stories this year. The Niners are a young physical team that should be tons of fun to watch. Also gotta give the COwboys props... They look deadly. New Orleans is being overlooked but it might be good for them. Surprise everyone again.
Just so I can go all Buddhist on y'all... other than the Saints, don't they all stink?

You're right.. I need to let go! A funny story though, her ex bought her daughter an Eagles jersey lol. I only hate a couple teams... But it's a healthy "you're in my division and have a better team" kinda hate.
Yoc your putting to much thought into it. lol

dont hate them because your ex likes them

nothing wrong with hating something or someone cause of an ex! :act-up:

lol Bryant is gonna find himself taped to a goalpost or worse!

lol Bryant is gonna find himself taped to a goalpost or worse!

Too funny, I love the Mike Golic story about that he tells on Mike and Mike in the morning!

Well maybe Bryant doesnt want to carry someones shoulder pads who sucks lmao. He's probably scared some of the suck will wear off on him lol

he doesn't get to have a say in anything his first year. He's just asking for a Code Red down there....
Well maybe Bryant doesnt want to carry someones shoulder pads who sucks lmao. He's probably scared some of the suck will wear off on him lol

he doesn't get to have a say in anything his first year. He's just asking for a Code Red down there....

I agree hes breaking the code and thats a bad thing. But really Williams of all people.

I kinda like Dez's attitude about just playing the game. Is he really upsetting the locker room? It's Roy Williams... I don't normally follow the Cowboys that close, is Roy considered a leader?
I agree hes breaking the code and thats a bad thing. But really Williams of all people.

I kinda like Dez's attitude about just playing the game. Is he really upsetting the locker room? It's Roy Williams... I don't normally follow the Cowboys that close, is Roy considered a leader?

I'll be brief and quick with this one. NO! lol hes been a HUGE bust and is expected to lose his job to....... Dez!

Lol ok cool that's kinda what I figured. He was good possession receiver in Detroit and was sad the Bears missed out on him ... Not so sad now though haha. Dez is gonna be a beast.
I'll be brief and quick with this one. NO! lol hes been a HUGE bust and is expected to lose his job to....... Dez!

Lol ok cool that's kinda what I figured. He was good possession receiver in Detroit and was sad the Bears missed out on him ... Not so sad now though haha. Dez is gonna be a beast.

I think hes going to be good. But we'll see. Reports from training camp are saying he puts on a show every day and beats Jenkins often. Camp is one thing and game day is another but its still good to hear.

No doubt.. He was a tough receiver in college though. Man, if he turns out this year that offense is downright scary.
I think hes going to be good. But we'll see. Reports from training camp are saying he puts on a show every day and beats Jenkins often. Camp is one thing and game day is another but its still good to hear.

IMO this is not a great sign. Dez needs to know he is a rookie and he should act like one. I don't care if it's the backup long snapper telling him to carry his pads, he should just do it. This tells me there is a possible attitude here. I hope not though. Add on to it that it's Williams he is saying no to and this could cause a rift. Today the entire team should dump their shoulder pads at his feet.

IMO this is not a great sign. Dez needs to know he is a rookie and he should act like one. I don't care if it's the backup long snapper telling him to carry his pads, he should just do it. This tells me there is a possible attitude here. I hope not though. Add on to it that it's Williams he is saying no to and this could cause a rift. Today the entire team should dump their shoulder pads at his feet.

im sure the media made it sound worse than it actually was. they made it sound like an argument or something like that when it was probably just dez laughing and saying no way man i came to play football not carry an old mans pads. lol but i could be wrong.

Sounds like someone needs the bar of soap in the sock while sleeping in the bunk action. :D

Sounds like someone needs the bar of soap in the sock while sleeping in the bunk action. :D

Sounds like someone has been watching reruns of the Shield. Great show btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like someone has been watching reruns of the Shield. Great show btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it was a Full Metal Jacket reference. "Private Pyle you fat piece of :poop:!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back