Fantasy Football? Anyone?!?

NOOOOOOOO! I had a chance to get Ray Rice for one of my backup receivers.. I declined........ Yeah I admitted it. Still haunts me and I said never again. I woulda won too had I set my lineup in the final game. I was an awesome commish though.
I am going to hold off til the THP league gets up and going. Last year I traded Ray Rice after the 2nd game....THAT WAS STUPID!

I know, it was a stupid move, but who would have thought he would go off like that. I will get in my work one and THP

That's fantasy football my friend, looking back and kicking yourself for the silly moves you made and did not make..

I ran it here last year and I'll be setting up the THP FF league soon. Draft won't be until close to the beginning of the season. We will set up a new thread and or forum for the league and it will contain all the details and prizes for this years football season.

Apparently he's browsing the thread. Idk, i was just talking to him about vegas courses and now he just vanished.

Sorry guys. ID # is 213526.
League name once again: Wide Right and in the Bunker
Password is : thp

Sorry I ran off yesterday. Had a bad scare yesterday. I got family in town and a few of them don't speak English. Yesterday I got a call from the police saying my cousin (who doesn't speak english) was in an accident and I should go down there. That's all the dispatcher told me so I assumed the worse. Turned out someone had backed into her and when the driver tried to get information from her she didn't know what he was talking about.
Anyways, sorry about that once again.
Once again this isn't the THP official league or anything. I was just asking around if people were interested in starting a few friendly leagues on the side. If you join I appreciate it and I apologize in advance for all the ridicule and sh*t talking you will be recieving from me.

I'm in.

Sorry guys. ID # is 213526.
League name once again: Wide Right and in the Bunker
Password is : thp

Sorry I ran off yesterday. Had a bad scare yesterday. I got family in town and a few of them don't speak English. Yesterday I got a call from the police saying my cousin (who doesn't speak english) was in an accident and I should go down there. That's all the dispatcher told me so I assumed the worse. Turned out someone had backed into her and when the driver tried to get information from her she didn't know what he was talking about.
Anyways, sorry about that once again.
Once again this isn't the THP official league or anything. I was just asking around if people were interested in starting a few friendly leagues on the side. If you join I appreciate it and I apologize in advance for all the ridicule and sh*t talking you will be recieving from me.

Totally understandable. The bold goes for me also.

I'm in

I'm in!!!!!!

Edit: My team name is The Grossman... in honor of Sexy Rexy

Back