Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

I just go off the phone with TGW and was told that Amazon has told them all orders will be cancelled so people dont have to be concerned about clubs showing up. I also asked TGW out of curiosity how many sets of clubs were sold. A whopping 4,600 sets were sold during this marathon thread. Heck that's better than TGW could have done on HSN.

Just think about how we were a part of history. The largest number of purchased and returned sets within a twelve-hour period.

SMG

Thanks for the work SMG.......it was fun while it lasted! 4600 sets that's way too funny.......I doubt they're finding this very amusing though.

thanks for the heads up Keith! that is a fair ending for me. 4600 "sold" wow were infamous now!

I just go off the phone with TGW and was told that Amazon has told them all orders will be cancelled so people dont have to be concerned about clubs showing up. I also asked TGW out of curiosity how many sets of clubs were sold. A whopping 4,600 sets were sold during this marathon thread. Heck that's better than TGW could have done on HSN.

Just think about how we were a part of history. The largest number of purchased and returned sets within a twelve-hour period.

SMG

4600 is way too many to be mad at. Its like tiger, after 15 women it just got comical
Thanks for the work SMG.......it was fun while it lasted! 4600 sets that's way too funny.......I doubt they're finding this very amusing though.

thanks again for the info SMG! mucho appreciated!

Just off phone with Amazon and was told their records do show the pricing error and credits will be made within one to two business days.

SMG

The hackers paradise didnt order all 4600. it was just out of everyone total not just THP lol

Now, us THp'ers can brag about who had the lowest number ordered set. Or, see who gets their refund first.

That is correct. The 4600 was from all orders not just THP'ers. My bad on the lack of clarity.

That is correct. The 4600 was from all orders not just THP'ers. My bad on the lack of clarity.

i think some thought that we ordered all of them haha that would have been ridiculous. I wonder how many THP members/lurkers did buy? 50-200?

And of that 4,600 how many people are legit enough to play R9 TP irons. Maybe 7?

I got fitted for the tp's with x-stiff shafts at the start of this year, so while I would have to get new stiffer/longer shafts, this would have been the absolute perfect situation for me haha!

:doh: uh no duh bridges!

The hackers paradise didnt order all 4600. it was just out of everyone total not just THP lol

Good point Tmoney. I am NOT one of the seven. But I would've had those sticks:act-up:

I would have had them to sell, but not hit!

Dang...I knew i posted this in the "Deals" thread....Had to go through 300 posts before finding out who moved it... :act-up:
sorry guys....Wish it would have worked out...
At least some of you got your post count up with this thread...:bulgy-eyes:

While I did not really think that the clubs would ship, i was hoping for maybe a $25 credit or something for the people that ordered...you know..for their troubles and everything....

bama

me? your the one who thinks someone thought 4600 THP memebers bought that R9's!? come on stats guy there are 2553 THP members total and 706 active.

you posts some of the stranges things. guess your just trying to run up the post count some more. ha

no tude here...

Enough guys, move along. The deal is over, no need for any of that.

We were part of a huge marketing campaign! This is one black board/excel presentation I'd love to see, hahaha

Do I get my $1 back from their ping?

wow, lots of people getting bent out of shape for this one... I bought one.. figured it couldn't hurt. Just didn't get my hopes up. But I got a kick out of it, I forwarded it to a bunch of friends who probably bought it to. Kinda like viral marketing :)

TGW.com posted on facebook that they're sorry for the misunderstanding...hee hee

TGW.com posted on facebook that they're sorry for the misunderstanding...hee hee

People are being super hateful on there haha! It's actually pretty entertaining to the people who state "I've never played but I would if I got these clubs for that price.."

1- how do they even know they are good clubs?
2- I would love to watch any of these people try and use a TP iron.. They would be brutal

I hoped everyone would have found the fun in this one and can laugh about it now. I am quite sure most knew deep down it was probably not true, but jumped in on the chane that it might have been. I look at it like this; if the funds are returned I say no harm, no foul. It was something we all came together to enjoy and can talk about it for some time. We found out it was a mistake, which do happen from time to time. It was like buying a lottery ticket. You know the chances are slim, but you would kick yourself if you were not in the game.

The end.

Back