The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
true most rookies dont make huge impacts, but considering the other WR's on the roster they are both big upgrades. yes Kellen has had some issues in the past and its only "one" season as you say but are you really gonna compare him behaving to Pacman?

I want to add one thing to this that I skipped over yesterday. In typical Bucs fashion, character again means nothing. One of the new WR's you speak of is rookie Mike Williams. This is the same guy that missed 08 because of an academic suspension and then quit the team in 09 because another suspension was heading his way. The guy has talent, but this is so typical of this Bucs regime that it kills me as a fan.

Uh oh... word is the Jets are looking at TO although the Bengals are still the front runners. Thanks, are you there?

As much as it pains me to say it, I wish the Panthers would pick him up. Someone has to take some of the work off of Smith

I think Smith might be done as an elite WR in the NFL. He can still be very good but I dunno about elite anymore.

I think Smith might be done as an elite WR in the NFL. He can still be very good but I dunno about elite anymore.

this guy disagrees!

this guy disagrees!

lol of course you do, you have to! But TO might make Smith look a little bit better and maybe he wont get hurt by week 5

lol of course you do, you have to! But TO might make Smith look a little bit better and maybe he wont get hurt by week 5

First off, maybe this year we will have a qb show up with an arm. And it has to be hard to play well when ou are the only receiver on the team. He has said he wants to be the #2 wideout. If that were the case he would rack up some yardage. He is in no means done with his elite career, he just needs some help. You know as well as I do, if he catches the ball with any room to work, you better watch out. He is a madman

The dude does take a beating (even in flag football). They do need someone else to take the load off of the guy.

Hell, he is hurt now, hahahah. Broken arm....Good job Steve Smith

lmao thats right, I forgot about that. Hes hurt already and season hasnt even started lol. The QB situation really hurt his stats last year, they were way down so with steady QB play and some more playmakers I can see him being above average again.

Lol.. My opinion Steve Smith is still elite. That guy plays like he is a much bigger receiver and with another one to take some pressure off, he could absolutely destroy teams. He killed our Bears defense (when it was arguably a top defense) in the playoffs before. The man is insane. Moore should start for you guys and from what I saw (which wasnt a whole lot lol) he played well. But I could be wrong there. I just think Smith has always had doubters cause of his size but the man is a beast. He is always on my fantasy team lol. I wonder if Im bias.... He plays with a chip on his shoulder. Ok enough of the man crush but the guy is LEGIT. lol.

Lol.. My opinion Steve Smith is still elite. That guy plays like he is a much bigger receiver and with another one to take some pressure off, he could absolutely destroy teams. He killed our Bears defense (when it was arguably a top defense) in the playoffs before. The man is insane. Moore should start for you guys and from what I saw (which wasnt a whole lot lol) he played well. But I could be wrong there. I just think Smith has always had doubters cause of his size but the man is a beast. He is always on my fantasy team lol. I wonder if Im bias.... He plays with a chip on his shoulder. Ok enough of the man crush but the guy is LEGIT. lol.

You have a Steve Smith tat dont you?? lmao jk!

I actually love the guys that are smaller and made it big. Dude is an animal for sure.

Lol.... Right above my Rex Grossman one!!!!!!! I might have to bring a Rex jersey for the Bears/Cowboys showdown. But yeah I love Steve Smith on the field. Not gonna lie. Ill watch Panthers game just to see him.. sigh...... lol

I actually love the guys that are smaller and made it big. Dude is an animal for sure.

First off, maybe this year we will have a qb show up with an arm. And it has to be hard to play well when ou are the only receiver on the team. He has said he wants to be the #2 wideout. If that were the case he would rack up some yardage. He is in no means done with his elite career, he just needs some help. You know as well as I do, if he catches the ball with any room to work, you better watch out. He is a madman

Not this year :nono: and I am on the side that says Smith is past being an elite receiver.

Moore had a good end of the year, but he actually played smart, he didnt really look for Smith. He found the open receivers. I think the Panthers offense is good for him because he has a cannon for the shorter yards but man, I dont think he can throw it 50 yards...haha. 2 years ago he was subbed in for a long bomb and I swear he was 20 yards short.

yep, and here he is getting it....

Spoiler
tattoo.jpg

Lol.... Right above my Rex Grossman one!!!!!!! I might have to bring a Rex jersey for the Bears/Cowboys showdown. But yeah I love Steve Smith on the field. Not gonna lie. Ill watch Panthers game just to see him.. sigh...... lol

uh oh! Not the Sexy Rexy jersey!! That would be like me wearing a Steve Pelluer jersey. Who even remembers him???? I endured that era!!

I know, its been real boring and hard to watch them play lately....I hope this year is better. Just put Clausen in and go. hehe

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!! They were supposed to destroy those..... Lol

Rex may be gone but not forgotten..... I tweeted him once even hahah. He may have T-Rex arms but he threw a great deep ball. I have argued for hours about why he was agood qb. UGGGGGGGGGGGH. He will start this year with Washington though. Believe that. McNabb wont stay healthy.
uh oh! Not the Sexy Rexy jersey!! That would be like me wearing a Steve Pelluer jersey. Who even remembers him???? I endured that era!!

si.com's pre-season rankings are out. Don Banks has the Jets rated #1...ugh...that's the kiss of death right there for Jets fans.

I have a feeling TO is headed to the Bengals. Ochocinco should really enjoy that! I'm a big Broncos fan so I'm hoping for some changes this year as well. I think the Redskins are going to be tough this year, Shanahan is a good coach and they picked up some talent. Not a skins fan at all but no matter what, ANYBODY but the cowboys!

Yeah! But you guys also have two outstanding backs and one of the best olines. T.O. and Smith on one field. That will be a sight!
I know, its been real boring and hard to watch them play lately....I hope this year is better. Just put Clausen in and go. hehe

Rex may be gone but not forgotten..... I tweeted him once even hahah. He may have T-Rex arms but he threw a great deep ball. I have argued for hours about why he was agood qb. UGGGGGGGGGGGH. He will start this year with Washington though. Believe that. McNabb wont stay healthy.

Yeah thats a given. Health along with the dirt balls he threw is why I think Philly let him go. Not sure about sexy rexy starting though lol

si.com's pre-season rankings are out. Don Banks has the Jets rated #1...ugh...that's the kiss of death right there for Jets fans.

ouch. Im sorry. lol.

Edit: Really? The Jets #1? Talk about drinking the green juice. I'll give them top 10 but #1 is just crazy talk.

WHos is gonna be the QB in Denver? Thats an interesting question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back