LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
Well my oldest son is writing the Bar today and tomorrow. After watching him go through Law School I gained a lot of respect for Lawyers. However after watching what he has gone through the past 10 weeks studying for the Bar.... ARE YOU PEOPLE NUTS!!! Anyone that has not witnessed this all I can say is that you have so love the law to put yourself through something like this. Am I proud yes without a doubt but this gones far beyond that it's more like admiration for anyone that has the disipline to drive themselves like that. I'll get to watch it a second time as his younger brother has already taken the LSAT popped a 161 and plans on going to law school next year. So for all the lawyer jokes through the years, to each and everyone of you....please accept my humble apologies.

Good luck and best wishes to your son :clapp:

very cool, congrats! I still dont like Lawyers! JK, there is one on here I am referencing a joke to

Awesome stuff!!!!!!!!! Congrats :)

I hope he passes LefTe.....and pays back his student loans! lol

My best wished to your son on passing the exam. I am sure your younger son will do just as well and the will both make you a proud papa.

congrats and good luck lefte!

Great to hear Lefte, congrats proud pappa!

I hope he passes LefTe.....and pays back his student loans! lol

Lords knows I hope so I co-signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was lucky enough to be able to give them both their undergrad degrees but after that it is them and the bank.

Back