Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are really misunderstanding my original post. I was talking about how awesome it will be when I win them, not when you win them. geeeeez.

You guys are really misunderstanding my original post. I was talking about how awesome it will be when I win them, not when you win them. geeeeez.

I thought you guys got the memo, I'm gonna win those!

pretty much. they were from Jerome and looked pretty darn new. I'll find out tomorrow when they arrive
sweet buddy, you buy them new??

pretty much. they were from Jerome and looked pretty darn new. I'll find out tomorrow when they arrive

Thats great! I'm glad it worked out for both of you. I hope you hit them well.

congrats dgoins on the VR's, congrats thanks on the 24's (those were a ridiculous price, i'm glad you snagged them up), congrats hawk on your potential winning of the xFT's, and congrats to me, for spending a ridiculous amount of time on the range today with a Ci9 6 iron.......mmm, delicious little 6 iron!!

congrats dgoins on the VR's, congrats thanks on the 24's (those were a ridiculous price, i'm glad you snagged them up), congrats hawk on your potential winning of the xFT's, and congrats to me, for spending a ridiculous amount of time on the range today with a Ci9 6 iron.......mmm, delicious little 6 iron!!

Thanks buddy! I'm really looking forward to it! So, what are your post-demo thought on the 9's?

How'd it go???????????????????

TC, are you pondering the Ci9's again? Come clean.

Thanks buddy! I'm really looking forward to it! So, what are your post-demo thought on the 9's?

i like how we're celebrating you winning the xft's, that's a lot of fun.

well, they're exactly how i remembered them. they feel great, they're long and i still want them. i was kinda hoping that what i experienced at demo day was a fluke...lol....but it wasn't a fluke. they are for real!! i absolutely love the feel, and i must say, they are very attractive to look down at. i also demo'd a cg7 bp tour and a mizzie mx300, just b/c i could. the ci9 was easily the longest, and most consistent, although i really liked the feel of the bp tour. the mx300 was nice, but it wouldn't be my #1 choice.

TC, are you pondering the Ci9's again? Come clean.

i never stopped pondering them man, haha. i want these pretty badly, and that's not a fun feeling. i am going to hold out til the outing for any purchases though, i've made that promise to myself.

i like how we're celebrating you winning the xft's, that's a lot of fun.

well, they're exactly how i remembered them. they feel great, they're long and i still want them. i was kinda hoping that what i experienced at demo day was a fluke...lol....but it wasn't a fluke. they are for real!! i absolutely love the feel, and i must say, they are very attractive to look down at. i also demo'd a cg7 bp tour and a mizzie mx300, just b/c i could. the ci9 was easily the longest, and most consistent, although i really liked the feel of the bp tour. the mx300 was nice, but it wouldn't be my #1 choice.

That's good to hear. It sounds like they really have it all for you. I imagine it will be super tough to wait until after the outing to pick something up.

That's good to hear. It sounds like they really have it all for you. I imagine it will be super tough to wait until after the outing to pick something up.

Yeah I dont know how he is going to do it. I guess that 6 iron is going to get worn out!!

yes hawk, yes it is!!

Yeah I dont know how he is going to do it. I guess that 6 iron is going to get worn out!!

the 6 iron has to go back to the wilson rep next week bro!!

Nooooooooo!!!! Maybe you can get an extended play.

can't happen, unfortunately, apparently it's his only LH demo. i can't even keep it with me, i have to check it out and back in at the shop.

I am really pondering a Miyazaki shaft, but the closest retailer is 3.5 hours away. That's a real long drive to see if I like something.

i never stopped pondering them man, haha. i want these pretty badly, and that's not a fun feeling. i am going to hold out til the outing for any purchases though, i've made that promise to myself.

What an OEM buzzkill!

Thanks Guys, Will def. look into the zstars (both of em... as I have not played enough to know what balls I play better...)

Man I love the Srixon ZStar's! (X or Reg). I dont know what type of ball you prefer but they are really nice.

I also saw some orange Wilson's that I kept resisting. I used to play Noodle Ice all the time. Haha, never hard to spot!

I have used them and am currently gaiming a dozen. I absolutely love them and the only reasion I use a white ball is because I get tired of people always commenting on the yellowness of my golf balls. They are very easy to spot and I like not having to try to identify my ball because I know it is mine straight off.

Grab some Srixon Z-Star in tour yellow. Great ball that a lot of people here are gaming.

I was thinking about replacing my putter. I'm choosing between a Ping In-series or a Cleveland Bronze. Does anyone have any opinions between these two putter or any experience with either of them? Thanks!!!

I was thinking about replacing my putter. I'm choosing between a Ping In-series or a Cleveland Bronze. Does anyone have any opinions between these two putter or any experience with either of them? Thanks!!!

Absolutely love my Ping Inseries. The nano nickel insert is the best insert I have ever felt and gives instant feedback on all your putts. But if you're working with a tight budget the Cleveland Bronze is a nice choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely love my Ping Inseries. The nano nickel insert is the best insert I have ever felt and gives instant feedback on all your putts. But if you're working with a tight budget the Cleveland Bronze is a nice choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im on the opposite side of the fence in that I feel the iN series just feels okay and I dont care for the audible tone I get. I far prefer the looks of the BRZ series as well.

Ordered my R9 TP 3 wood today. Good point - great discount due to contacts! Bad point - 4 week wait because they don't stock the TP version.

Looking forward to my 'unboxing' thread already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back