THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

I've got it!!

Spoiler
JB Specials all around!! Hehe :D

This would be great. I want to second your post... I'm so excited about this outing. The prizes have been insane and the fact we still have more is awesome.
I've got it!!

Spoiler

This would be great. I want to second your post... I'm so excited about this outing. The prizes have been insane and the fact we still have more is awesome.

I just can't believe there's still more to come!! +1 to THP!!

I've got it!!

Spoiler

Somewhere, thanks stomach just turned and he got that "not so fresh" feeling.

i'm thinking that it's the cover of the next THP the magazine!!!! do you have any idea how many issues you wouldn't sell if i was on the cover?

Could the mystery surprise be a case of porch meat?

it could be, but i don't think anyone besides you has a clue what that is, haha.

We will have the 6th prize as well as all the information on getting raffle numbers up very soon. Thanks for the patience.

So everyone has been wondering what the secret prize is that I have been so exciting about. Well, I am ready to reveal the amazing surprise....It's a custom Bettinardi Proto Putter and it is GORGEOUS!!!!

Soft Carbon Steel BB-1 Proto Putter with a flow neck. Honeybee in the Pocket, High Speed Honeycomb Face, Cabretta Leather (Plum) Grip, with a very rare PVD finish to go along with prototype engravings. This putter weighs 350 grams and is equipped with a black chrome shaft. It is 35" long has a 71* lie angle, and 3* loft. And the best part....the grip is being personally signed by Bob Bettinardi!!

949674033_EW8K9-S.jpg

949672762_3hBa2-S.jpg

949671305_qkUuX-S.jpg

949675259_nXgmt-S.jpg

The first post has been updated.

SHUT UP!!!

that's ridiculously insane!!

OEM kevin just fainted!

Oh man. That putter is one of a kind! Just stunning. I swear, every time I see this post bumped with one of your names on it, I feel like I'm six years old and it's Christmas Eve.

Wow, what a very very very very cool prize, that is awesome!!!!! Somebody slap Kevin, he did pass out!

I just read the front page again. All I can say is: WOW. These prizes are out of this world. I cannot possibly convey my appreciation to you all or the companies for giving us a chance to win them.

Sorry guys, GG put up the wrong putter, that one is for the THP Collection.

Spoiler
Okay, so maybe its not, but I want it so badly!!!!! A guy can wish right.

This is shaping up to be the best golf giveaway ever, and it goes along with the best golf outing and demo day ever. Thank you for everybody that is coming and making this a reality for us as well. We hope you enjoy the prizes.

I have been beyond excited to announce this prize but didn't want to do it until we got the pictures. I also just heard from Bettinardi that the man himself, Bob Bettinardi, just personally signed the grip for the lucky winner. This is the ultimate prize in my mind, but I am a die hard fan of Bettinardi putters.

Wow is that something!!! That's almost too pretty to actually use!

That was pretty funny JB! Thanks1974, Its signed!!! Hell no I wouldnt use it!

No words... just wow!

Saaaaawwweeeeeet!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back