Status
Not open for further replies.
We paid the last payment of my wife's Masters degree this weak. It was an awesome feeling to be done with that, and to have gotten it done without any student loans. She will be finished in November.

Jealous. Congrats buddy. I know it must be a great feeling.

Had my 2nd golf lesson today. Started to make real progress with good contact with my irons. Still doing 1/2 swings with excellent contact. He wants me to gradually work up to full swings this week. I'm getting good crisp contact that I didn't have before. Hitting down with the bottom of my swing in front of the ball. Looking forward to next week and next lesson. Gotta practice.

Had my 2nd golf lesson today. Started to make real progress with good contact with my irons. Still doing 1/2 swings with excellent contact. He wants me to gradually work up to full swings this week. I'm getting good crisp contact that I didn't have before. Hitting down with the bottom of my swing in front of the ball. Looking forward to next week and next lesson. Gotta practice.

Lessons were a game changer for me. Glad to hear you are making progress. The practice makes a difference when you finally know what to do.

grabbed a scratcher with a snack at lunch. Looks like I won $100. woo hoo!

Last day of work,now off to home to relax. In the AM off to Orlando for the Bridgestone

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Successfully completed 3 stages of testing, should be ok in the 4th.... which then hopefully leads to a job with the city!

Found out that I get to play Muirfield Village Golf Club on Friday afternoon. Spent plenty of days watching golf at Jack's tournament there, can't wait to tee it up there myself. Best part of the deal is that it isn't costing me anything.

Found out that I get to play Muirfield Village Golf Club on Friday afternoon. Spent plenty of days watching golf at Jack's tournament there, can't wait to tee it up there myself. Best part of the deal is that it isn't costing me anything.

That would be an awesome experience. Take lots of pictures if you can. I'm jealous.

Had our first ultrasound yesterday, thought we were 9 weeks along but turns out we are actually only 7 weeks along, life will be changing over the next year majority and can't wait for every bit of it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Had our first ultrasound yesterday, thought we were 9 weeks along but turns out we are actually only 7 weeks along, life will be changing over the next year majority and can't wait for every bit of it!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats.

there are a few days in a parents life when they are so proud of their children it is hard to contain themselves. yesterday was one of those days for me. my son six4three5 (Jimmy) and soontobemrssix4three5 (Amanda) now mrs six4three5 were married yesterday. I witnessed true love from both of them during their ceremony, it was a beach wedding, the bride looked stunning in her wedding dress, the groom, well he went golf course fashion polo and slacks, right in the middle of the beach ceremony it started to rain, instead of letting the rain put a damper on the day, the 2 of them decided to celebrate their love for each other by having a party, a pool party to be exact, as seen in another thread here, the wedding party jumped in the pool to the applause of everyone, they made a great party of what could have been a bummer of a day. everyone forgot about being wet and focused on the lovely couple making it a day to remember. makes a dad proud, more than words can explain!

there are a few days in a parents life when they are so proud of their children it is hard to contain themselves. yesterday was one of those days for me. my son six4three5 (Jimmy) and soontobemrssix4three5 (Amanda) now mrs six4three5 were married yesterday. I witnessed true love from both of them during their ceremony, it was a beach wedding, the bride looked stunning in her wedding dress, the groom, well he went golf course fashion polo and slacks, right in the middle of the beach ceremony it started to rain, instead of letting the rain put a damper on the day, the 2 of them decided to celebrate their love for each other by having a party, a pool party to be exact, as seen in another thread here, the wedding party jumped in the pool to the applause of everyone, they made a great party of what could have been a bummer of a day. everyone forgot about being wet and focused on the lovely couple making it a day to remember. makes a dad proud, more than words can explain!

thats totally awesome. Jimmy is a good dude and not having met Amanda yet but listening to Jimmy talk about her he has a winner. Happy for the whole family.

You sir, have raised a tremendous young man. Truly.

Just got back from the vet and meeting with Ellie's surgeon and she got the all clear to resume regular activity. He said her recovery is better than most. He was very happy with how she looked.

Unfortunately, arrow has to go in for allergy testing because he has bumps all over his belly. But we will get it fixed. For now we are so thrilled that Ellie is back in playing shape.

For the very first time I have ventured into the Netflix streaming membership. I have been doing it so wrong the last few years. Oh my.

Just got back from the vet and meeting with Ellie's surgeon and she got the all clear to resume regular activity. He said her recovery is better than most. He was very happy with how she looked.

Unfortunately, arrow has to go in for allergy testing because he has bumps all over his belly. But we will get it fixed. For now we are so thrilled that Ellie is back in playing shape.

It was such a great feeling. Knowing the surgery worked and was a success and that she can resume activities makes me happy.

They had an ice cream social at my daughters school today. Basically they had the ice cream truck come and parents got to come have an ice cream with their kids. It was at 11:30 so it was hard for most parents to go but I made sure I went. Didnt want to have my daughter sitting there going "where are my parents". I purposely didnt tell her about it and when I went and she walked out the door and saw me, she had the biggest smile on her face and was so happy I was there. It's these types of moments I will remember for ever.

12033206_10207643430995005_6672325418113161302_n.jpg

11951365_10207643431195010_6189354475401762599_n.jpg

12042791_10207643431395015_487112729234491428_n.jpg

You're a good man, Ricky.

That's awesome Ricky. When there is a parents/relative lunch at school either my wife or I always go. There are enough parents there that the kids without one there always seem so sad...small price to pay for a happy child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back