Flog is coming to the Big Apple - Oct 12th - Oct 18th

One here and earlier the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a maybe as I have a meeting in Pittsburgh that shifted from the week before to that week and I am working on scheduling it. I'll know in the next week.

My boss may need me to visit and play with a client on Monday the 12th so if thats the case you all could go to Ferry Point and I may meet up with you all later in the day. Will still have the weekend open if someone wants to give Bethpage a go.

I am available for a Bethpage weekend meet. My phone is out of commission so I cannot make any reservations at the moment.

Any update on this and where and when we will be playing. I need to book my travel for that week ASAP to keep airline costs down as I am traveling there for business.

I am down to play the 12th. It sounds like flog is out for the 12th. You tell me where you want to play. I could play ferry point at 10 on the 12th n

I'm am out on the 12th..... Unless something changes which I will let ya know about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, everyone! I just noticed this thread and I want to add some info for you that I learned yesterday. Bethpage Black is closing for aeration from 13-16 Oct after which holes #3 and #14 will be closed for green reconstruction. Temp greens will replace the closed holes until Black re-opens in April 2016. Effectively, Black in its original form is closing after 12 Oct .

Also, if you are taking LIRR to the course from NYC, get the Bethpage getaway deal at the ticket machine. Normally, it costs $29 with off-peak rail fare and taxis, round trip. The deal is $19 for rail fare, taxis, and you also get %15 off at the clubhouse restaurant. Deals & Getaways > Long Island Getaways > Bethpage Golf, Polo, & Tennis.

Enjoy your round!
Stan

After all the back-and-forth, is anyone getting together/golfing this week?

I just booked a tee time @ Ferry Point Monday AM as a single. The paired me with a twosome so there is still one single slot left. It's just before 9AM.

Looks like I may have the weekend free. Anyone have any suggestions on places to play around NYC or might be free to play this weekend?

Looks like I may have the weekend free. Anyone have any suggestions on places to play around NYC or might be free to play this weekend?

I might be able to do Saturday morning. Flying out Sunday evening so that won't work for me. As far as places, I'm in Manhattan so anywhere within an hour (preferably less) would be good.

Not within an hour is the course at West Point. My wife saw something on TV about it and she said it looked interesting (an observation about golf that is totally out of character for her).

Back