Anyone tried Kitesurfing

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap
Self explanatory. I sure there's another brother out there.

I have not tried it yet, but I am planning on taking a course next summer. I have been windsurfing for 25 years and kiteboarding seems like something fun to learn.

I did it for a couple of years when I lived in Maui. Was fun. I was doing it during the two line to four line era. I've been offered kites to use here in FL but I'm just not interested. If you are new to it PLEASE PLEASE take a lesson from a real school. My friend does lessons up in NJ. They use their own kites, jet ski, etc and it's done right. I just sick to snow surf golf and bike.

I did it for a couple of years when I lived in Maui. Was fun. I was doing it during the two line to four line era. I've been offered kites to use here in FL but I'm just not interested. If you are new to it PLEASE PLEASE take a lesson from a real school. My friend does lessons up in NJ. They use their own kites, jet ski, etc and it's done right. I just sick to snow surf golf and bike.
Kitesurf for 9 years. 5'10" Lost Mayhem Round Nose Fish. Strap or strapless.

Took a few lessons to get started. Then just progressed from my surfing and snow boarding experience.

Lots of fun. Travel. Meet great people. Always a great session when you are catching waves.

Give it another try. The sport is safer and easier to pick up with the new gear than when they were flying two line and early C - Kites.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back