Spy Beacon Bluetooth Speaker - THP Preview Thread

if anybody wants this they can have it for $40 plus shipping, the Amzn seller wants a 50% restocking fee, what db's.

That doesn't sound fair. I thought Amazon held sellers to some return policy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"If the RMA form is not clearly visible on the outside of the package, it will be refused and returned to sender. You are responsible for return shipping and we recommend using a carrier service that provides tracking to confirm delivery. Once the item is received, we will initiate a refund of the item price -15% restocking fee.

Open items may be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
"

yes it was "open" as I needed to hear it before quickly trying to return it - so I assume I'll get hosed even if I had the original packaging.

"If the RMA form is not clearly visible on the outside of the package, it will be refused and returned to sender. You are responsible for return shipping and we recommend using a carrier service that provides tracking to confirm delivery. Once the item is received, we will initiate a refund of the item price -15% restocking fee.

Open items may be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
"

yes it was "open" as I needed to hear it before quickly trying to return it - so I assume I'll get hosed even if I had the original packaging.
I think they'd be hard pressed to charge a restocking fee for returning a defective item. In my experience, Amazon would not take kindly to that kind of practice. Have you gotten word from the seller specifically stating they will charge that restocking fee even for a defective item?

I didn't hear anything except their auto replies until right now where they noted they will refund the full purchase amount + shipping even though I had opened the box.

Good luck to others buying this device and hopefully theirs sound better.

I didn't hear anything except their auto replies until right now where they noted they will refund the full purchase amount + shipping even though I had opened the box.

Good luck to others buying this device and hopefully theirs sound better.

Glad to hear they are going to refund everything.

Well that's good news. I can't wait to try it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back