Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

If anyone takes Patches, Price or Suban I'm going on a silver bullet rage.

Good here...I try not to take Habs...maybe Price :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing how the order shakes out. I think last year it was based on when you signed in. Don't quote me on that though.

I might have to steal Silver Bullet rage and make that my name...

Looking forward to seeing how the order shakes out. I think last year it was based on when you signed in. Don't quote me on that though.
So I get first pick?

Ok, note to self. Take all of them if possible. Looks like Price is going whenever I get my first pick.

actually price is the reason why I did somewhat ok last year

Any room in any pools?

Any room in any pools?

We set up an unofficial fantasy hockey league we are currently full and have not done any pools. You can start a thread and see if there is interest.

Sincerely the
Co-co-co-co-co-co comish.

We set up an unofficial fantasy hockey league we are currently full and have not done any pools. You can start a thread and see if there is interest.

Sincerely the
Co-co-co-co-co-co comish.
Well done. You have earned your title of Co Commissioner glad to have you in the brain trust haha

I feel honored.

Question...do we realy need a minute thirty for each pick? At that rate it could be a very long night!

Question...do we realy need a minute thirty for each pick? At that rate it could be a very long night!
Absolutely not. I will go in and see if I can change it. 45 seconds? 30 even?

Either way, its an improvement!

Here's hoping my 4pm appointment doesn't go long...I will physically remove a client if I have to!

Either way, its an improvement!

Here's hoping my 4pm appointment doesn't go long...I will physically remove a client if I have to!
I think we can all get on board with a shorter draft.

Just tell them it is a much more important client haha

30 is a little too quick, let's go 45.

Alright! My client just cancelled! Its on!!

Of course I race home, get my stuff done, log on just in time.... to realize the draft isn't for another HOUR lol

Sounds good to me
I usually have my pick ready before my turn comes along unless it get taken the pick before. I hate that :)

Back