Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

fe0cd69a0255a0ecbea71a8adcf6b53649ded2fca03aefd81bafffafdfdc5796.jpg

Weather is going to be amazing the next couple days. Any local Vancouverites want to play a round at Langara or McCleery?

Weather is going to be amazing the next couple days. Any local Vancouverites want to play a round at Langara or McCleery?
I'd love to but I'm booked solid these days.

How about Fraserview? I dislike Langara as it is way too short for me. And McCleery is always a mess.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

What do people's schedules look like this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

How about Fraserview? I dislike Langara as it is way too short for me. And McCleery is always a mess.

Played Fraserview yesterday. Was a mess they just punched and everything. Languor is the only one that hasn't from my knowledge.

Played Fraserview yesterday. Was a mess they just punched and everything. Languor is the only one that hasn't from my knowledge.
They must have just done it a few days ago,played 2 rounds before I left for Orlando. I will wait to play fraserview it's that good plus it's my old junior club. Do you hit up University golf club as well?

They must have just done it a few days ago,played 2 rounds before I left for Orlando. I will wait to play fraserview it's that good plus it's my old junior club. Do you hit up University golf club as well?

I like UBC a lot, just find it a bit expensive sometimes. I would play there over Fraserview any day. I am not the biggest fan, I think it's over rated.

I like UBC a lot, just find it a bit expensive sometimes. I would play there over Fraserview any day. I am not the biggest fan, I think it's over rated.
Very true,good course but overrated.. It's a great test though,you need your best game otherwise you can shoot a big number fast. Fraserview or King's links are my favorite. We should hit these up. I land in Vancouver tomorrow maybe the weekend will be fine to play

Well if anyone is interested I am thinking I might head up to Langara and play a round in the AM.

Would be fun, I would have to see if I could incorporate a night in pdx with girl following. Birds: 2 Stones: 1.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
If you need a date night idea down here I have a suggestion.

I'm playing tomorrow morning. Want to join?
Where at? I'm supposed be playing with someone from work, but if that falls through (haven't heard back yet) might be able to join.

Where at? I'm supposed be playing with someone from work, but if that falls through (haven't heard back yet) might be able to join.

I'm playing at Hazelmere since everywhere else is punching it seems. We would probably have a hell of a time getting a tee time up here at this point.

I'm playing at Hazelmere since everywhere else is punching it seems. We would probably have a hell of a time getting a tee time up here at this point.
Yeah, Padden just punched too. I know NoBel punched several weeks ago so that might be ok.

Anyways hoping to hear soon, I'll let you know.

Well I haven't heard anything yet but it's probably too late to get a tee time lined up at this point. We can shoot for next week perhaps. If he bails I'll just wing it and fly solo at NoBel on Sunday morning haha

Is it time to start thinking about a bigger PNW gathering again? Four of us down here played today and were talking about getting together with you guys. What's the appetite for playing in the greater Portland area? No idea about timeframes...maybe a month or 6 weeks out???

I know there were at least a few others interested in this. Have any fidelity on when you might be available, Frank?

I know there were at least a few others interested in this. Have any fidelity on when you might be available, Frank?
Things have been kind of crazy busy at work and home and I haven't given this much thought lately. I'll get back on this shortly and we'll make it happen.

Anyone open for a round tomorrow McCleery or UBC?

Last edited:
Okay guys and gals, what about the weekend of November 6 for the next PNW get together, this time in the greater Portland area?

Okay guys and gals, what about the weekend of November 6 for the next PNW get together, this time in the greater Portland area?
That would be great Frank,the gf and I talked about Portland last night. Bandon? ?? I am down for sure

I'll be in my happy place that weekend so I'm out. Hopefully you guys can make this work.

Argh! I didn't realize my gf's flight gets back from Hawaii at like 8am on the 7th...not gonna work for me unfortunately. I could potentially make the next weekend work though.

That would be great Frank,the gf and I talked about Portland last night. Bandon? ?? I am down for sure

Bandon is really far from Portland dude haha

Bandon is really far from Portland dude haha

I meant see Portland after,looking to take 6-8 days off or so. Maybe hit up No Cal too

Back