The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's really disappointing dirt!!! mmm, pickled eggs and hot sausages...nothing looks better when you have a good beer buzz.

Ummm... ladies? :D

Leaving for Cape Cod for vacation on Friday! Woo Hoo!! A little golf, a little beach, a LOT of LOBSTER AND BEER!!!!!!!

Leaving for Cape Cod for vacation on Friday! Woo Hoo!! A little golf, a little beach, a LOT of LOBSTER AND BEER!!!!!!!

sweet! I love me some lobster. have a good time!

That's just wrong, T.

hahaha....sorry, I was actuall going to bash my bro but just figured I should keep it in general

That's just wrong, T.

Yep, I'll refrain from commenting on that one too. I'll leave it to the brothers to converse about.

No inside jokes on this one....I was just messin around.

hahaha....sorry, I was actuall going to bash my bro but just figured I should keep it in general

No inside jokes on this one....I was just messin around.

I was hoping Foster wasn't just a cover. Lol! Nice quick whittiness... perfect!

I was hoping Foster wasn't just a cover. Lol! Nice quick whittiness... perfect!

nope, foster isn't a cover, the poor kid was conceived after a night of beer and pickled eggs!!

nope, foster isn't a cover, the poor kid was conceived after a night of beer and pickled eggs!!

I hope those things don't do any long term damage to him. Hahaha.

that's really disappointing dirt!!! mmm, pickled eggs and hot sausages...nothing looks better when you have a good beer buzz.

No doubt, those pickled eggs are Duey magnets. Give me a pool table, jukebox playing in the back ground and a couple pickled eggs... I'm a happy man. Ugly chicks that beat me on the table are the only spoiler!

they sell these in Walmart now!

I got up at 6am and just got home. I walked over 4 miles in my new Shape Ups! Burned over 265kcals and on my way to church! I walked over 2 miles yesterday golfing and walked over 4 miles this morning, what a great feeling! Saw a coyote too!! I am pumped and ready to walk at golf today (18 holes, par 3) :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

OEM kevin's my homeboy! of course we both have sordid senses of humor. we've been texting about how annoying texting can be and his last text to me was just hilarious

"if you never text me again i still love ya bro"

that dude, cracks me up!!

OEM kevin's my homeboy! of course we both have sordid senses of humor. we've been texting about how annoying texting can be and his last text to me was just hilarious

"if you never text me again i still love ya bro"

that dude, cracks me up!!

hahaha, the sad thing is texting about texting.

hahaha, the sad thing is texting about texting.

haha we were complaining about texting and how it gets old... in a text lmao

There's something to be said about getting your insurance license and making some money! My first three days I drove all over the city, had no-shows, cancels and a lot of no sales. Today I got my first two sales and made quite a bit on them. Add in the fact that what I made today was only 25% of what I am going to make on the sales (50% of it on delivery and the other 25% nine months after that) and I'm a happy guy. I am over the nervousness and have almost gotten the script down to more of a conversation than a presentation. I think I can actually do this! And though I have a "boss" I can basically work however much I want, and make however much I want depending on how much I want to work. Never thought I'd be a salesman. It's not so bad.

That's where I've been the past few weeks. First studying for my test, which, by the way, I passed on the first try! Yay for me! And now this week, a bunch of on-the-job training and learning what NOT to do (as my first three days show!). Once I get this thing completely down, I'll be back PWing here just like old times! Even still, I'm averaging over 10 or 15 posts a day, so I'm only posting half as much. I just haven't BEEN here as much. But I'll have my laptop with a USB internet connection on the road so I'll be able to sign in during down times. Which, as I get better at this, there will be more of.

There's something to be said about getting your insurance license and making some money! My first three days I drove all over the city, had no-shows, cancels and a lot of no sales. Today I got my first two sales and made quite a bit on them. Add in the fact that what I made today was only 25% of what I am going to make on the sales (50% of it on delivery and the other 25% nine months after that) and I'm a happy guy. I am over the nervousness and have almost gotten the script down to more of a conversation than a presentation. I think I can actually do this! And though I have a "boss" I can basically work however much I want, and make however much I want depending on how much I want to work. Never thought I'd be a salesman. It's not so bad.

That's where I've been the past few weeks. First studying for my test, which, by the way, I passed on the first try! Yay for me! And now this week, a bunch of on-the-job training and learning what NOT to do (as my first three days show!). Once I get this thing completely down, I'll be back PWing here just like old times! Even still, I'm averaging over 10 or 15 posts a day, so I'm only posting half as much. I just haven't BEEN here as much. But I'll have my laptop with a USB internet connection on the road so I'll be able to sign in during down times. Which, as I get better at this, there will be more of.

Congratulations on your first sales that's awesome!!! I bet that is a great feeling :smile: We miss you around here but making a living is definitely the most important thing.

Not only is the BIG boss going to be out for 2 weeks, BUT she's buying us lunch today :joy:

Oh and I won a pair of Signature Paula Creamer adidas golf shoes as well :)

congrats smalls!

I'm sitting here in the living room with my new laptop instead of being downstairs on the desktop computer. Nice having two laptops in the house!

Windows 7 looks OK so far.

I'm sitting here in the living room with my new laptop instead of being downstairs on the desktop computer. Nice having two laptops in the house!

Windows 7 looks OK so far.

Windos 7 isn't bad, but it's not great.

That grill I got a few weeks ago for $250 on 7/17 is now on sale for $200. We're taking the receipt in today to get credited. Gotta love being able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back