Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha now were very off topic! Seriously I think the baseball season drags on for way too long. Get to the playoffs already.

haha now were very off topic! Seriously I think the baseball season drags on for way too long. Get to the playoffs already.

i saw thanks lurking in the thread so i had to say it to mess with him lol

hey now dont talk bad about baseball, it can last as long as it wants to :D

I think baseball should close shop by September. Its a summer sport, not fall. Better hope I dont ever rise to power!!! I'll shut it down!!!! haha

lol is that including playoffs OEM?

I think baseball should close shop by September. Its a summer sport, not fall. Better hope I dont ever rise to power!!! I'll shut it down!!!! haha

its a spring/summer/fall sport haha

alot of people play it year around because it takes a little bit to get back in the groove once you have a layoff from it. i used to play fall ball during the first of school then the actual season would start up then play summer league ball after that ended. i hope to hell you dont rise to power we will have new OEM laws ever day with all your switching you do :D

My new deadline for baseball to end its season will be Sept. 3rd

you're fired!

If Ive risen to power you cant fire me lol. I do the firing!! And Id start by getting rid of some of these lame baseball towns. Pittsburgh thats you. For starters.

Last edited:
If Ive risen to power you can fire me lol. I do the firing!! And Id start by getting rid of some of these lame baseball towns. Pittsburgh thats you. For starters.

haha you forgot the t..... i fired you before you took over :D

Last edited:
dooh! its not you bridges! he is just getting rid of the weakest link! shame too cause the have some great history but have been very sad for a long time now

haha i see what it means now. Pitt, that means you. my bad!

good lord sunday you had 8 posts in a row by urself haha burning up that keyboard

yeah I'm bored and need to get caught up!

I think the baseball season is perfect the way it is. I seem to enjoy the offseason as much as the regular season. I like watching Winter ball on ESPN Deportes too.

same here gasman, I'm a old school diehard baseball fan

im scared to say this. dont want to break the baseball code. but garza with the no-no in the 9th. its on espn right now..

thanks for the heads up! hope you didnt jinx him!

GOT EM!! No-No for GARZA! almost a perfect game. had one walk earlier in the game

5th no hitter of the season this year.

awesome! way to go Matty!

1st NO NO in the Rays short history!

Nice NO NO!

??? this long? the franchise is only 13 years old. San Diego and the Mets have been around since the 60's and still dont have one.

or are you talking about the fact that the Rays have had some good young pitching?

either way I am so happy they are finally on the right end of a no hitter!

Kind of weird it took this long, but congrats to Garza and the rays, quite a feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back