The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocho and Team Obliterator on the same team. Really?

wow three head cases together, kudos if Carson can keep em all in line. at $2 mil plus incentives not too bad of a risk for Cincy

I can see the t-shirts now..... "Ocho-TO"

I can see the reality shows being combined now.

least we will get to see some "unique" touchdown celebrations lol

They had the craziest. And now they're on the same team.

This is a good deal for Cincy. Lets not forget that TO is a great first year teammate. It's the subsequent years Palmer will have to start watching his back.

This is a good deal for Cincy. Lets not forget that TO is a great first year teammate. It's the subsequent years Palmer will have to start watching his back.

Good call, it's always the subsequent years, Cincy is lookin' good to return as the division winner.

So I'm guessing that Cincy will not run Benson as much this year now. But there's only one ball so it'll be interesting to see how Palmer keeps Chad, TO, A. Bryant and even the Rookie TE Gresham happy this year.

Ehhhh. I want Hard Knocks to start already. =\
Why does it have to start showing in the middle of two a days.

So I'm guessing that Cincy will not run Benson as much this year now. But there's only one ball so it'll be interesting to see how Palmer keeps Chad, TO, A. Bryant and even the Rookie TE Gresham happy this year.

Andre Caldwell was actually their top pass catcher last year. I find it hard to believe that there will be enough footballs to go around in this group and you got a coach that likes to pound it. Obviously if they're winning then all is forgiven but if they start losing... uh oh. It'll be a warm winter in Cincy with all the hot air that's gonna be coming from Paul Brown Stadium.

FIFY lol
Andre Caldwell was actually their top pass catcher last year. I find it hard to believe that there will be enough footballs to go around in this group and you got a coach that likes to pound it. Obviously if they're winning then all is forgiven but if they start losing... T-uh oh. It'll be a warm winter in Cincy with all the hot air that's gonna be coming from Paul Brown Stadium.

Andre Caldwell was actually their top pass catcher last year. I find it hard to believe that there will be enough footballs to go around in this group and you got a coach that likes to pound it. Obviously if they're winning then all is forgiven but if they start losing... uh oh. It'll be a warm winter in Cincy with all the hot air that's gonna be coming from Paul Brown Stadium.

The fact that they signed T-uh O should tell us something about Bryant. Like he might not even play.

The fact that they signed T-uh O should tell us something about Bryant. Like he might not even play.

TO might just Steve Smith him in flag football. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back