Status
Not open for further replies.
OH WOW!

I want to add one thing, this will be a golfer ONLY trip, no significant others allow. The rooms are not set up for it, and the entire weekend will be consumed by golf.

What about kids...?
I kid, I kid!

Seriously though this sounds like a ton of fun and a great value!!!

That is right around my birthday that would make for a pretty sweet birthday trip

Being a lefty stinks sometimes. Hope things work out though!
Details sounds amazing and I bet florida in april is awesome

I will say that this is an amazing package for that price! The courses alone are top shelf! Add in all the other cool things and this is incredible! Wow well done 441 and THP!

Crap this event sounds awesome.. AND right after the Masters. Talk about getting the golf season officially started in a heck of a way.

I am liking what I am reading. Great job THP for getting this set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds fantastic, thanks for the initial details. Looking forward to reading more about it!

New thread is coming soon, but here are the details.
April 15th-17th, 2016
24 Golfers - ALL HANDICAPS NEEDED (6 golfers from 4 different handicaps)
3 Rounds of golf - Two on Ocean Course & 1 on Conservatory Course
Friday Night Mini Golf w/ Drinks
Hammock Beach Golf Resort in Palm Coast
Cost is $499 per person (shared rooms)
You will come with no driver
You might just leave with a driver

Friday 3 hour range day where TONS of drivers will be tested by every participant on FlightScope to collect data.
Saturday Morning Round - Golf round where your foursome will each test 4 different drivers on course.
Saturday Afternoon Round - Golf round where your foursome will each test 4 different drivers on course.
Sunday Morning Round - Conservatory Round - Possible two man competition

Other Things
On course every golfer will be using the same golf ball as a constant
FlightScope will be setup on one of the tee boxes each round for more data taken
Epoch Tees will be in attendance doing some very cool things
You MUST be able to post during your rounds on the THP Forum. If you dont like doing so, this event is going to be difficult.

This THP Event is ALL ABOUT THE DRIVER. There will be tech talk, there will be numbers diagnosis, there will be very thorough testing. If you are not an equipment person, THP will have tons of other events that will be better. This is all about the equipment, set at one of the most amazing backdrops we have ever been to.

As of right now, we are working on two things.
1. Making sure LH golfers are invited. We cannot guarantee that as of yet.
2. We will have info ahead of time on what shaft flex will be available for testing.

We will be testing as is, off the rack (with tweaks to follow for on course)
This will be the most thorough equipment thread ever on THP.

The Gold Standard of Club Ranking is coming...CLUB CLASH!
Yep.....that's freakin awesome!

That is an amazing time. Testing on the range for 3 hours, 3 rounds of golf and a while lot of fun times with THPers.

I can't think of a better way to shake the winter blues than with a trip like this

24 THP'ers
LOADS of driver
Data to be formed and shared
Golf at a beautiful resort

Yep....this is gonna be a special event indeed!!

Pretty cool event you guys have put together. This is definitely going to be a tough ticket to punch?

Holy cow!!!!

Sounds amazing. Would love to be a part of this

Already requested those dates off in case I get in.. this is epic!

Yes please!

I like it. Every bit of it.

If you need a left handed old coot, then I'm your guy. My birthday is in April, so if the wife asks what do you want, I now have an answer.

Wow!! Love every bit of those details!

Selfishly speaking, I'm thrilled with the date. It should work out for me all dependent on the job situation, but I think it's a strong likelihood. I had hoped it would be in this time frame but was a bit worried it might dovetail the end of the PGA Show.

Sounds amazing!

New thread is coming soon, but here are the details.
April 15th-17th, 2016
24 Golfers - ALL HANDICAPS NEEDED (6 golfers from 4 different handicaps)
3 Rounds of golf - Two on Ocean Course & 1 on Conservatory Course
Friday Night Mini Golf w/ Drinks
Hammock Beach Golf Resort in Palm Coast
Cost is $499 per person (shared rooms)
You will come with no driver
You might just leave with a driver

Friday 3 hour range day where TONS of drivers will be tested by every participant on FlightScope to collect data.
Saturday Morning Round - Golf round where your foursome will each test 4 different drivers on course.
Saturday Afternoon Round - Golf round where your foursome will each test 4 different drivers on course.
Sunday Morning Round - Conservatory Round - Possible two man competition

Other Things
On course every golfer will be using the same golf ball as a constant
FlightScope will be setup on one of the tee boxes each round for more data taken
Epoch Tees will be in attendance doing some very cool things
You MUST be able to post during your rounds on the THP Forum. If you dont like doing so, this event is going to be difficult.

This THP Event is ALL ABOUT THE DRIVER. There will be tech talk, there will be numbers diagnosis, there will be very thorough testing. If you are not an equipment person, THP will have tons of other events that will be better. This is all about the equipment, set at one of the most amazing backdrops we have ever been to.

As of right now, we are working on two things.
1. Making sure LH golfers are invited. We cannot guarantee that as of yet.
2. We will have info ahead of time on what shaft flex will be available for testing.

We will be testing as is, off the rack (with tweaks to follow for on course)
This will be the most thorough equipment thread ever on THP.

The Gold Standard of Club Ranking is coming...CLUB CLASH!
This sounds awesome - Thanks for posting!
It is on my calendar of must attend for 2016!!

Glad everybody likes what they are seeing.
And in terms of price vs value, when the dust settles, and people experience this resort and courses, it will blow some minds.
We have tried for 5 years to be able to host an event here. Club Clash is making it happen.

Sounds amazing. I can't wait to put my name in the bucket for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back