Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the 4 handicap ranges?

This event sounds more amazing with evey detail released. And all of that for $499? Unthinkable!!!

This event just keeps sounding better as all the details come out!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Definitely :D
Well, this one is going to be a tough one for me to make anyways but a little advance notice so I can sandbag the 'cap to improve my odds couldn't hurt anything, could it? :)

Well this sounds like something I need to be part of! :) Where are those Southwest points I've been saving up? :)

Awesome all the way around, working to get healthy again and give it a go.

New thread is coming soon, but here are the details.
April 15th-17th, 2016
24 Golfers - ALL HANDICAPS NEEDED (6 golfers from 4 different handicaps)
3 Rounds of golf - Two on Ocean Course & 1 on Conservatory Course
Friday Night Mini Golf w/ Drinks
Hammock Beach Golf Resort in Palm Coast
Cost is $499 per person (shared rooms)
You will come with no driver
You might just leave with a driver

Friday 3 hour range day where TONS of drivers will be tested by every participant on FlightScope to collect data.
Saturday Morning Round - Golf round where your foursome will each test 4 different drivers on course.
Saturday Afternoon Round - Golf round where your foursome will each test 4 different drivers on course.
Sunday Morning Round - Conservatory Round - Possible two man competition

Other Things
On course every golfer will be using the same golf ball as a constant
FlightScope will be setup on one of the tee boxes each round for more data taken
Epoch Tees will be in attendance doing some very cool things
You MUST be able to post during your rounds on the THP Forum. If you dont like doing so, this event is going to be difficult.

This THP Event is ALL ABOUT THE DRIVER. There will be tech talk, there will be numbers diagnosis, there will be very thorough testing. If you are not an equipment person, THP will have tons of other events that will be better. This is all about the equipment, set at one of the most amazing backdrops we have ever been to.

As of right now, we are working on two things.
1. Making sure LH golfers are invited. We cannot guarantee that as of yet.
2. We will have info ahead of time on what shaft flex will be available for testing.

We will be testing as is, off the rack (with tweaks to follow for on course)
This will be the most thorough equipment thread ever on THP.

The Gold Standard of Club Ranking is coming...CLUB CLASH!

I speak for all THP Lefties. Thank you for thinking about us too.

Calendar is clear at the moment. Sounds wonderful

Thought this was going to be in January/February, but this date gets this back to being a possibility for me. Looks fun.

New thread is coming soon, but here are the details.
April 15th-17th, 2016
24 Golfers - ALL HANDICAPS NEEDED (6 golfers from 4 different handicaps)
3 Rounds of golf - Two on Ocean Course & 1 on Conservatory Course
Friday Night Mini Golf w/ Drinks
Hammock Beach Golf Resort in Palm Coast
Cost is $499 per person (shared rooms)
You will come with no driver
You might just leave with a driver

Friday 3 hour range day where TONS of drivers will be tested by every participant on FlightScope to collect data.
Saturday Morning Round - Golf round where your foursome will each test 4 different drivers on course.
Saturday Afternoon Round - Golf round where your foursome will each test 4 different drivers on course.
Sunday Morning Round - Conservatory Round - Possible two man competition

Other Things
On course every golfer will be using the same golf ball as a constant
FlightScope will be setup on one of the tee boxes each round for more data taken
Epoch Tees will be in attendance doing some very cool things
You MUST be able to post during your rounds on the THP Forum. If you dont like doing so, this event is going to be difficult.

This THP Event is ALL ABOUT THE DRIVER. There will be tech talk, there will be numbers diagnosis, there will be very thorough testing. If you are not an equipment person, THP will have tons of other events that will be better. This is all about the equipment, set at one of the most amazing backdrops we have ever been to.

As of right now, we are working on two things.
1. Making sure LH golfers are invited. We cannot guarantee that as of yet.
2. We will have info ahead of time on what shaft flex will be available for testing.

We will be testing as is, off the rack (with tweaks to follow for on course)
This will be the most thorough equipment thread ever on THP.

The Gold Standard of Club Ranking is coming...CLUB CLASH!

Truly the "Gold Standard" !

This would be really cool to be a part of. The end result will make magazine club tests look silly by comparison. Those who enjoy testing/comparing clubs, and I am one, will be living a dream all weekend and will get a bonus of coming out of it with a good idea of what might be best for their games. Dates locked, and fingers crossed.

May have a work trip that week, I'm really hoping that I can be available to throw my name into the mix for this one.

May have a work trip that week, I'm really hoping that I can be available to throw my name into the mix for this one.
You will be due for a weekend away by then too dad!

Low
Mid
High
Wardys Pants

Does that mean I get in because I can fill that bracket? Kinda important for budget allocation purposes

Wow! Details looking really exciting!!!

This looks really cool! It's something I would definitely be interested in, especially since I'm getting back into the game in a bigger way and would relish the opportunity to test so many different drivers.

sounds like such a great event at an amazing place. y'all have an absolute blast! if there is a need for someone for April 16 and 17, I'm your guy! but the 15th is a bad day in my industry.

kudos for thp for the continued success in amazing events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been to a THP event... this is one I want in for.

This almost makes me want to stay at my current job. (I kid.)

I've never been to a THP event... this is one I want in for.

Hope you are able to jump in head first. Its going to be a lot of fun.
If you are interested in signing up for THP Events, you will want to join the Albatross Club so signup is available to you. Its a great partnership between THP and Folds of Honor.

This is an event I'm 100% interested in, but with the dates being early April, I'm concerned my swing won't be anywhere near where it should be to provide the feedback. Perhaps all the more reason to keep up with lessons this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back