Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha yeah good plan....

I've never even swung a Cleveland wedge, much less owned one. I'm pondering something custom.

I want a 777.

Still the following: LIKE A BOSS

Apex CF 16 5-GW
MD3 W Grind 54
MD3 W Grind 58/60
Apex 4 H

All things Callaway and something Mr. miles has!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome putter!

When you busted it out at Disney I was scared to even hold it! Haha

No sticking way!! Funny thing is, I am too!!! Let's get 'r done!
The funny thing is, the timing is about right. There's one thing I've become a little unhappy with in the sand with my J40 and I've used it so much the sole is getting pretty worn, so I'm about ready for an upgrade.

Maybe a Ben Franklin one with some added personalization
We haven't been asked for input on design so I'm wondering if the custom part has already been taken care of. TBD.

We haven't been asked for input on design so I'm wondering if the custom part has already been taken care of. TBD.

I can't wait to see what you guys get. I saw pics on Cleveland's Instagram of some of the custom designs. They have a Ben Franklin $100 and a camouflage one. I think these are limited editions one so may not be the ones your guys are getting.

im sure whatever you get will be unique and awesome.

How sweet would a center shafted #7 Metal X Milled putter be?!

Hit the M1 today on a simulator. That club does not suck at all. WOW, serious ponder going on right now and its a miracle I walked out of the store without it.

Hit the M1 today on a simulator. That club does not suck at all. WOW, serious ponder going on right now and its a miracle I walked out of the store without it.
I've done everything in my power to not go pick one up today. Best TaylorMade driver in years

I've done everything in my power to not go pick one up today. Best TaylorMade driver in years

Yea, that thing is crazy good. Felt really good and made me suck a lot less then normal.

You guys are not helping. Driver intrigues the hell out of me.

You guys are not helping. Driver intrigues the hell out of me.

it should. I don't know why but during my testing yesterday and round last weekend, it couldn't really hit a bad shot with it. It pains me to say this but unless I can get the XR to come around, M1 will be in the bag ASAP since it's a fairway finding machine.

it should. I don't know why but during my testing yesterday and round last weekend, it couldn't really hit a bad shot with it. It pains me to say this but unless I can get the XR to come around, M1 will be in the bag ASAP since it's a fairway finding machine.

If you had told me a few months ago that any new driver by TaylorMade would be described as a "fairway finding machine", I would have called you crazy.

Must hit this thing.

If you had told me a few months ago that any new driver by TaylorMade would be described as a "fairway finding machine", I would have called you crazy.

Must hit this thing.
It's better than my Srixon. I said it. The only thing that's holding me back is cost

I have a $125.00 Golfsmith gift card burning a hole in my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back