THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

Wow that putter is something special. Its almost like a work of art!

yeah! and signed by mr. bettinardi himself bro!!! what an outstanding prize for some lucky winner.

yeah! and signed by mr. bettinardi himself bro!!! what an outstanding prize for some lucky winner.

Agreed!! Sad thing is it would be wall art.....it would leave you wanting to game it but knowing you cant. But hands down an awesome prize.

Agreed!! Sad thing is it would be wall art.....it would leave you wanting to game it but knowing you cant. But hands down an awesome prize.

I think that is what I like about it. Anybody can get a Bettinardi putter to put in play. But to find one that is a proto and signed by the man himself is something special.

Tomorrow's ITR radio show has some great stuff on this contest. You will definitely want to hear it and listen to GG describe the Bettinardi putter.

Tomorrow's ITR radio show has some great stuff on this contest. You will definitely want to hear it and listen to GG describe the Bettinardi putter.

Basically I am a rambling idiot. So for those who know me it's just me being me ha.

Basically I am a rambling idiot. So for those who know me it's just me being me ha.

I don't think you'll have to explain much, GG. With this crew, you pretty much had us at 'signed by Bob Bettinardi'.

I think that is what I like about it. Anybody can get a Bettinardi putter to put in play. But to find one that is a proto and signed by the man himself is something special.

I think it would require its own wall case!

I think it would require its own wall case!

I completely agree with both of you!

Whoever wins that could use it as bait to get ANYTHING you want from OEM....thats just a guess though

I'm going to put over/under on the amount of times that JB steps in and makes fun of you during your talking about the putter at 3... hehe

I'm going to put over/under on the amount of times that JB steps in and makes fun of you during your talking about the putter at 3... hehe

A drink at PGA National says it is over 3. If JB hits 3 on the number, I will buy you two rounds (4 drinks with the 2 for 1). Deal?

Have I mentioned it already that these prizes are RIDICULOUS? I mean a Bettinardi proto signed by Bob himself? Really?

By the way, I think the number was ZERO! Seth owes drinks!

+3 (drinks for me, JB, and Seth)
Have I mentioned it already that these prizes are RIDICULOUS? I mean a Bettinardi proto signed by Bob himself? Really?

You didnt have to mention that. WE KNOW!! hehe. I already have a buddy building me a glass case for the putter. :)

well someone has to carry the drink tray...haha
and me, just because he likes me. I am sitting in between him and Hawk! haha.

Glad everybody likes the 1st six prizes. We may add one more to the mix.

Glad everybody likes the 1st six prizes. We may add one more to the mix.

You are making it really hard for us who cant make it. lol I will make the next one, come hell or high water. You guys know how to throw an awesome shindig thats for sure.

Is there anyway to book this thing last minute on the off chance my cousin calls off his wedding or I just cant stand the temptation and sneak down?

You are making it really hard for us who cant make it. lol I will make the next one, come hell or high water. You guys know how to throw an awesome shindig thats for sure.

Is there anyway to book this thing last minute on the off chance my cousin calls off his wedding or I just cant stand the temptation and sneak down?

I wish there was. The resort sets the rules for the outing in this case because of blocking off tee times and the food for our THP dinner.

I wish there was. The resort sets the rules for the outing in this case because of blocking off tee times and the food for our THP dinner.

That makes sense and actually makes me feel better. Now I wont be thinking it in the back of my mind. It sucks because I will be so close to yall during the wedding. At least Ill have a few days to play some of those great courses you got down there.

Back