I went to download it but I don't have a gold account so I can't...what a bunch of bs

If you go to make a new Silver account, it will allow you to make a free one month gold. That is, if you haven't done it three times already.

Downloading the demo on the PS3 right now. Too lazy to go in the other room and download it on the 360 lol

If you go to make a new Silver account, it will allow you to make a free one month gold. That is, if you haven't done it three times already.

Downloading the demo on the PS3 right now. Too lazy to go in the other room and download it on the 360 lol

cool. I will try that when I get home from work. I only ever did the free month one time when I first got the 360. I guess I'm one of the few people who don't game online...

i have stopped playing and i am trying to sell my wii so i can get a new set of irons

selling my wii for 120 bucks pm me but i will probaly put it on the bay tommorow evening. it comes with wii fit and balance board, and guitar hero world tour and guitar

just scored a Wii from someone at my wifes work for only $50 bucks. even comes with a few games. never played but my son loves and plays it all the time at Place program after school.

My Ps3 comes tomorrow, i like the idea of that new game Red Dead Redemption. Looks unreal! like GTA but western.

just scored a Wii from someone at my wifes work for only $50 bucks. even comes with a few games. never played but my son loves and plays it all the time at Place program after school.

Nice pickup, love messing around on the wii from time to time!

thanks icey, any good games you can recommend I can play with the kids? son's 8y daughters 4y? thanks!

thanks canadan

I'm more of a PC gamer... for some reason I've been addicted to FALLOUT 3 for the last year or so :bashful:. But I really liked the originals best. Unfortunately I think the golf games are several years behind for PC format, so I'm stuck on Woods 2008...

I loves me the gaming. I have to do something in the winter when not snowboarding. I have pretty much every system hooked up to my home theater....my kids love it too. Right now playing Limbo.

I don't play the 360 much anymore but have been playing Forza 3 a lot lately when I have the time. I was house sitting for a friend the other week and was playing Red Dead Redemption on the PS3...addicting and lots of fun.

Every year I waste 3 months of my life with MADDEN. Looks like the the clock is resetting pretty soon. Can't wait.

I know snap I am debating whether to get it this year...

Demo came out on tuesday....
I'm getting it for sure, I'm that weak.

tw11 is sessy. i love it. not a fan of the ryder though.

I bought TW10 on PS3 last year, has lots of fun with it. I've heard that TW11 will be compatible with new PS3 motion controller. If so, I might snap it up as soon as the hardware get released.

My xbox live gamer tag is: the johnblah

Add me up!

The new Medal of Honor looks really good. Can't wait for that to come out.

Playing Zelda - Ocarina of Time for Project64 on my computer. Love it!

I loved that game, I had a bunch of stuff written down so I remembered the songs!

Back