Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Vman alone saves FL with hof tags and he hasn't lived there long enough to establish residency

Yeah, but we can handle that by just having the event in any other state.

#floridadoesnttravel
My game travels north too. :banana:

My game travels north too. :banana:

Florida is going to need more then one sacrificial lamb. I think between me and Spivey Arizona has more frequent flier miles then your whole state.

Florida is going to need more then one sacrificial lamb. I think between me and Spivey Arizona has more frequent flier miles then your whole state.

Thats adorable....Dont forget I still live here. :angel:

Thats adorable....Dont forget I still live here. :angel:

You don't count unless you are playing. You HAVE to be there.

Vman alone saves FL with hof tags and he hasn't lived there long enough to establish residency
So you're saying he needs to play for GA.... I'm certainly down with that!!

Sorry to be a newbie, but are there any events around the Northwest? When and how do we play in these?

It's a shame I don't have a shot in hell of making Team Ohio. #NoHOFtagsHere
Lol i think u would still be welcome.
And hopefully its for a HOF tag
#UrDue

This is gonna be good

I already annexed Oklahoma into the SW region.

You've seen western OK, this would be the first time anyone willingly took that place in. LOL

Sorry to be a newbie, but are there any events around the Northwest? When and how do we play in these?

This year there were not any. Although we had a number of them out west, each one incredibly grand including the all expenses paid Grandaddy of em all. Here is a look at the 2015 calendar.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...52-2015-THP-Events-Calendar-Come-Join-The-Fun

The 2016 events are slowly getting teased. Each one is incredibly special as more details come out, such as Club Clash, The Wilson Event getting teased, Vegas getting another HUGE event and so much more.

Signup details for each event are in their specific threads. Some are by contest, some are by simply signing up. All are incredible.

You've seen western OK, this would be the first time anyone willingly took that place in. LOL

Well, if anyone is going to make western OK look good its the Southwest.

#firstinheatandmethdeals

Back