Good Golf stores in Myrtle Beach, SC area?

the19thgreen

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Can anyone reccomend a good golf store in the Myrtle Beach area? I will be down there for a week and would like to try some clubs out. Looking for a place with a great selection and knowledgeable customer service. Thanks!

Chris

Martin's Superstore is one of the best golf stores in the country. They carry everything have huge practice putting greens and even an indoor sand trap to try wedges with. Really cool place with great prices and the staff is awesome.

When my group was there last February, we thought Golf Dimensions was a pretty good store. Lots of selection, and some decent deals.

+1 one to all three posts. Martin's had two stores. One in North MB and one South. They are huge. Have fun. :)

+2 on Martins!

I am pretty sure there is a PGA superstore. I dare say you should not have a problem finding a golf store in Myrtle Beach

Check both Golf Dimensions and Martin's as they have different prices on the same stuff alot of times (mostly apparel and shoes) but if you want to find a place to spend about 3 hours walk in Martin's and play with every club known to man. My girlfriend says I light up like a kid at Christmas when we pull in the parking lot.

I gotta go Martins, broke a club during my recent golf trip they had it fixed in an hour and cheap too. plus any club or accessory you want they got

Check both Golf Dimensions and Martin's as they have different prices on the same stuff alot of times (mostly apparel and shoes) but if you want to find a place to spend about 3 hours walk in Martin's and play with every club known to man. My girlfriend says I light up like a kid at Christmas when we pull in the parking lot.

Do they give you a hard time or bother the heck out of you when your swinging clubs? Thats one of my pet peeves. I like to hit clubs without being heckled into buy something every minute I am in a store

P.S.- Nice Logo solidkjames. I got to ECU. Go Pirates!

Do they give you a hard time or bother the heck out of you when your swinging clubs? Thats one of my pet peeves. I like to hit clubs without being heckled into buy something every minute I am in a store

P.S.- Nice Logo solidkjames. I got to ECU. Go Pirates!

Class of 99 here. But they are usually so busy you have to wait in line to get help. So Martin's is pretty good about leaving you alone. If they aren't real busy someone might ask to help you but I wouldn't call them pushy at all. Hope you have fun!

Very nice! 3rd year here. Good to know about the Martins staff. Looking forward to swinging some clubs this week.

Also, which store is the more experienced/accurate with fitting?

Last edited:
Martins from my experience is better equipped for fittings and the store that is across from Broadway at the Beach is far better. While the Golf Dimensions in North Myrtle Beach is the better of their two. If you end up at the Golf Dimensions in NMB ask for Woody. Tell him that his buddy from Royal Oak sent you.

Back