Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I meant see Portland after,looking to take 6-8 days off or so. Maybe hit up No Cal too

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Ahhh ok haha. Yeah that would be a sweet combo trip

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ahhh ok haha. Yeah that would be a sweet combo trip

Redwoods and all that. Pch would be awesome to drive.

If you guys ever decide to head inland to the Spokane and Couer D'Alene area hit me up. Played Circling Raven 4 times over the Summer....what an amazing layout and design. Circling Raven is ranked in the top 100 public courses by Golf Digest. Don't waste hundreds at CDA because they have a floating green and was in the Tiger Woods game it is just OK IMO. In Spokane I'd go The Creek at Qualchan, Indian Canyon, Down River, Esmeralda, Wandermere, Deer Park and Stoneridge. So many fun championship style courses in the area. When I'm on that side of the Cascades I like to go into Bremerton/Port Orchard and play Gold Mountain and McCormick Woods. My buddy said Chambers Bay is amazing and he greens are nothing like they were at the US Open. For whatever reason they tried to pump a bunch of steroids into them pre-open and they turned into a zit faced punk. loll

So anybody want to make some plans for next weekend? After watching the President's Cup I'm kinda thinking I might want to do some match play, either team or individual. Willing to play in Canada or US.

So anybody want to make some plans for next weekend? After watching the President's Cup I'm kinda thinking I might want to do some match play, either team or individual. Willing to play in Canada or US.

Maybe. Its my anniversary next Sat but maybe I can work something out.
I love the match play idea. Our handicap season is over anyway isn't it?

Happy almost-versary brother!

Sounds good. Not sure about RCGA policies, but WSGA handicap season ends on Nov 15. So still about a month left.

Figure out if something will work?

Will most likely be playing at Newlands on Wednesday... I believe I have a beginning of a "golfer's elbow".... ! :(

Will most likely be playing at Newlands on Wednesday... I believe I have a beginning of a "golfer's elbow".... ! :(
Anyone interested in maybe a match play round on Friday? My weekends are always so busy

Anyone interested in maybe a match play round on Friday? My weekends are always so busy
Wish I could, but unfortunately I'm a weekend only guy unless there's a holiday. Stupid office job! Lol

Unfortunately I haven't picked up my car ,no transport right now. Should be rolling mid next week

Unfortunately I haven't picked up my car ,no transport right now. Should be rolling mid next week

If you are interested or want to play thursday or something I could pick you up

If anybody is able to play in the seattle area, I've got a teetime booked friday afternoon at harbour pointe. Would be great to meet some local thp'ers

If anybody is able to play in the seattle area, I've got a teetime booked friday afternoon at harbour pointe. Would be great to meet some local thp'ers
If you said Saturday I'd be in haha. Talk to Dr RosenRosen, HP is his home course I believe!

If you said Saturday I'd be in haha. Talk to Dr RosenRosen, HP is his home course I believe!

Will do, thanks skibum! I've also been a ski....snowboard, bum, for many years. It's why I'm coming back to golf, too many injuries to keep up with

If you are interested or want to play thursday or something I could pick you up
That could work,will have to let you know tomorrow.

That could work,will have to let you know tomorrow.

Sounds good just let me know!

What time are you playing? I'm heading to Harbour after work on Friday.

120 pm, you're more than welcome to join if you can make it!

I probably won't get there until 4:30 or so. I will just end up playing as many holes as I can before it gets dark.

We'll have to hook up sometime to play, though!

Anybody for Saturday or Sunday?

Looks like I'm out for this weekend bud, sorry.

Maybe Morgan Creek next weekend?

Looks like I'm out for this weekend bud, sorry.

Maybe Morgan Creek next weekend?

No worries mate. Yeah, let's plan on that! Been wanting to get back to Morgan, what a great course. I should ask about a discount since I wrote them such a glowing review :p

Back