Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Next Saturday, Morgan Creek? I would love to meet a group of you!

Saturday may work,have to wait until my schedules out later tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OK. I'll book 3 or 4 for Saturday October 24th.
What time do you guys prefer? Skibum and I are usually early in the morning since one of us has to deal with border traffic.

They will put the charge through on my Visa if someone cancels without the proper notice so please make sure you are able to make it if I book for you.

OK. I'll book 3 or 4 for Saturday October 24th.
What time do you guys prefer? Skibum and I are usually early in the morning since one of us has to deal with border traffic.

They will put the charge through on my Visa if someone cancels without the proper notice so please make sure you are able to make it if I book for you.
Yep early is good for me. Let me verify with the lady right now and I'll confirm I'm good to go.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't think they'll let me book until 6 or 7 days ahead, so no rush.

I thought I saw you could book in advance on their website.

I would prefer the morning as well. We're talking like 10ish right, not 8 lol

I'm confirmed, let's do this! :D
I thought I saw you could book in advance on their website.

I would prefer the morning as well. We're talking like 10ish right, not 8 lol
Army and I have played at 715 before hahaha

Can we meet in the middle at 9? I'll be trying to border hop around 7am because the lines are usually minimal.

I'm confirmed, let's do this! :D

Army and I have played at 715 before hahaha

Can we meet in the middle at 9? I'll be trying to border hop around 7am because the lines are usually minimal.

Sounds good. I can do a 9-930am time. Better than a 7 lol. I am not the best early morning guy :angel:

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, apparently North Bellingham is running their Spend $100 in the Pro Shop, Get a Free Round promotion again. With their rates running about $50 right now, it's effectively like getting 50% off on everything. Filthy good deal.

Sweet deal, but I have never played Morgan Creek and if people are still up for that it would be great!

Sweet deal, but I have never played Morgan Creek and if people are still up for that it would be great!

Oh we're still playing MC next week. Just an FYI in case anyone was gonna make their way over to North Bellingham anytime soon!

I have been out east for work. Will have to catch up when I get home tonight. I need to get out and play.

I will check if I can swing it when I get home. Get in about 1030 tonight

Cool. If you can only swing 9 or something, that's fine too. We could meet in the middle at Avalon or something. I always forget you're an hour away now :beat-up:

I'm wondering if anybody here is a member at Bear Mountain Ranch, in Chelan? I've played there every summer since they opened, and for such an amazing course, it seems like it really hasn't taken-off the way they expected. It's surprising how few people are on that course, even high time during the summer.

Either way, I'm a Seattle local but spend tons of time over on the eastside of the state. It would really be a shame to see such a great course go bad due to lack of customers... That being said, I'm thinking about buying one of their (dirt cheap) Annual Passes, as $1100 for me would pay for itself after 10 rounds.... Spend just 3 weeks there and it's definitely worth it.

Wanted to see if anybody had experience with their membership program?

Maybe Morgan Creek next weekend?

No worries mate. Yeah, let's plan on that! Been wanting to get back to Morgan, what a great course. I should ask about a discount since I wrote them such a glowing review :p

Saturday may work,have to wait until my schedules out later tomorrow.

Looks like Morgan Creek won't work at 9:00am boys. This year they are doing their Men's Club every Saturday morning putting the first tee times available around 11:00 am.

We can play later I guess or we can try for Northview Ridge or Canal? Kings Links? Other ideas?

Dang. Canal or Kings Links both sound good to me, or Ridge if neither. Or MC at 11 if we can't get in earlier elsewhere.

Any other opinions here or should I just go ahead and book something?

Dustin/TMgulby, any preferences?

Dustin/TMgulby, any preferences?

Looks like the car may be a problem for me,will have to bow out . Should be able to find one soon just super picky.

Looks like the car may be a problem for me,will have to bow out . Should be able to find one soon just super picky.

Sorry to hear that man. Good luck with the car search!

TMgulby, you still in?

Sorry to hear that man. Good luck with the car search!

TMgulby, you still in?

Shouldn't be long,hoping another week or two at the most. Will be checking out vehicles later this week.

Dustin, if you are in the Vancouver Area, I can pick you up, or anywhere on the way to one of the courses as I am coming from Vancouver!

I am open to anything! Also open to playing MC at 11 or even once Twilight starts to save a couple bucks. I am easy, just wanna play a course I haven't played before, so that's anything outside of Vancouver lol besides Kings Links. North view Ridge course looks good. I use to watch the golf there. I am totally easy, I am not the greatest golfer so you guys pick! If timing is the biggest thing, lets play Northview Ridge course around 9-10!

Back