I would recommend it also. I had it done almost 3 months ago and it was super easy. And I am someone who hates needles and going to the doctor. The doc and I were chatting away the whole time, other than some slight discomfort it was easy. My only complaint is that I was hoping to get Gertrude the hideous looking nurse and instead got the very cute one. I also made the mistake of referring to the nurse as the super cute nurse to my wife. She still gives me crap about that.

Thanks for sharing. it's gonna happen, just don't know when. I'll have to request Gertrude so there are no slip ups...

I would recommend it also. I had it done almost 3 months ago and it was super easy. And I am someone who hates needles and going to the doctor. The doc and I were chatting away the whole time, other than some slight discomfort it was easy. My only complaint is that I was hoping to get Gertrude the hideous looking nurse and instead got the very cute one. I also made the mistake of referring to the nurse as the super cute nurse to my wife. She still gives me crap about that.

Haha! I had it done, in front of a class full of med students! Felt like a damn lab rat. Only thing missing was stadium seating.

That sucks. Sorry.

Hope she feels better soon. My daughter was susceptible to croup but seems to have outgrown it.

Sorry to hear that, poor girl. Our son gets that pretty routinely, especially at the end of last winter. It's definitely a sucky thing to deal with and I feel horrible for any child that has to go through it.

Little girl had it a few nights ago and we took her in to get the steroids going which helped pretty quickly. Just has a lingering cough right now. What oils do you use for a cough if I may ask?

Sorry, just saw these. My wife is a Young Living distributor and the main ones used for Harper are Thieves (to deal with overall viral issues) and Frankincense diluted in a carrier oil (grape seed, apricot, etc) which targets the cough. She is coughing more today than she was before but she got through the fever and lost voice without major coughing fits. Oils aren't a magic bullet that works 100% of the time all the time, but they do at a minimum lessen a lot of issues and they work far more effectively than I ever thought they would when she first got into essential oils. For being as sick as she actually is, you wouldn't know it by looking at her. That's a win enough for me in the book.

Just picked up the kids halloween costumes last night, it's always so much fun watching them get excited with what they get to dress up as, Leonardo TMNT for my son and Elsa Frozen for my daughter! Sunday night is the first of many halloween parties/gatherings!!!

Just picked up the kids halloween costumes last night, it's always so much fun watching them get excited with what they get to dress up as, Leonardo TMNT for my son and Elsa Frozen for my daughter! Sunday night is the first of many halloween parties/gatherings!!!

This year my son is a Death Trooper - a zombie Storm Trooper. His costume's pretty neat looking. I'm going to miss him trick or treating though, my daughter has a marching band competition down in CT on Halloween that I'll be chaperoning.

Country Club tonight is doing a Halloween party for members and their kids. Nick is getting his costume on for his second trick or treating session for this year. Over the weekend we rented a house at Ocean Lakes and did the whole thing down there with a few families.

Dinosaur.jpg

Both of my kids wanted to be carried in by Daddy.

a4c94e07ee8eda504a87774d1f9d2e1a.jpg

This guy is my everything ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445986095.562219.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halloween is fun!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445988711.164517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we were a little early with the toddler bed. Every time we go in he's on the floor.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Super Hero day at school... She was way too excited to get to school today

ca5d4746e24d4a30caed774e34f09cbc.jpg

I guess we were a little early with the toddler bed. Every time we go in he's on the floor.

We skipped the toddler bed and went straight for a full size with bedrail. Only had once instance of falling out of bed, and that was 2 years ago probably. Not sure why exactly we skipped the toddler bed since the crib is convertible though.

We skipped the toddler bed and went straight for a full size with bedrail. Only had once instance of falling out of bed, and that was 2 years ago probably. Not sure why exactly we skipped the toddler bed since the crib is convertible though.
We did that with my daughter, mostly because her room is bigger and he went into her crib. I'm thinking the toddler bed will be quickly replaced by a twin with a bedrail.

Okay fellow parents, anyone ever heard of the "Switch Witch"? My wife sprung this one on me for Halloween. Apparently it's a new trend where the kids give up a majority of their candy after trick or treating. When they wake up in the morning, the Switch Witch has swapped the candy out for a new toy.

We did that this year, and overall it went well - despite the very last second nature of this where I... er the Switch Witch... had to go to the store late on Halloween night to procure these items. Kept the toys to the $15 range each, and the kids got to keep 15 chocolates each. The rest of the candy will be sent to a local dentist who donates it to an organization that sends it overseas to the military.

Thoughts?

Okay fellow parents, anyone ever heard of the "Switch Witch"? My wife sprung this one on me for Halloween. Apparently it's a new trend where the kids give up a majority of their candy after trick or treating. When they wake up in the morning, the Switch Witch has swapped the candy out for a new toy.

We did that this year, and overall it went well - despite the very last second nature of this where I... er the Switch Witch... had to go to the store late on Halloween night to procure these items. Kept the toys to the $15 range each, and the kids got to keep 15 chocolates each. The rest of the candy will be sent to a local dentist who donates it to an organization that sends it overseas to the military.

Thoughts?

I've seen this in person and on Shark Tank. I haven't used it. Not sure if I'm sold on the idea or not. I guess if it gets the kids to give up the candy then great.

Thoughts?

I'm all for it although my wife might not be. She wouldn't be able to steal as much of their candy anymore. She always buys too much candy to pass out every year "by mistake" anyways.

Thoughts?
I have not heard of that one. We usually donate the candy to the troops or do a buy back program with the kid's dentist.

Hello everyone, it's been a while! A few weeks ago I became a father! My little girl is named Ariel and she's he sweetest thing ever!

aZlSUj8.jpg

Hello everyone, it's been a while! A few weeks ago I became a father! My little girl is named Ariel and she's he sweetest thing ever!

aZlSUj8.jpg

Awesome!! Congrats and welcome to the club.

That is fabulous. Congratulations!

My peanut's very first school picture.

45fbe68e43033a7dfabf212368fa1a4a.jpg

aZlSUj8.jpg

Congrats!! Nothing better than being a dad.

We just transitioned my youngest in to his toddler bed. He will be 2 this Saturday. So far so good, but he has his big brother in the same room with him so that helps. My oldest was a bit more difficult to transition. He would just walk in to our room all night.

This is the last year of my son believing in Santa. Kinda makes me a little sad. Anyways, the season begins...the kids had their first Christmas pageant practice last weekend and we bought tickets to a couple of nice Christmas shows.

Back